Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

Don’t run now. It’s explosive this and that it’s stupid this and that. Let’s get to the underlying issue my non Brother no relation. Daddy’s here now but you seem so reluctant when I address you like a man. You cower

Why so mad my explosive brother ?

Scorned woman as in sending 4 straight replies to one of mine ?

Lol

Lol
I don’t know who you are talking to boy stick to your script why did you lash out at me over your failed comprehension? Why are you too much of a weak man to apologize? Why are you attempting weak pseudo racial attacks? Is that the inner mayo affect? See I can do that too but not off the next man’s corny joke. Let’s get to that boy

I don’t know who you are talking to boy stick to your script why did you lash out at me over your failed comprehension? Why are you too much of a weak man to apologize? Why are you attempting weak pseudo racial attacks? Is that the inner mayo affect? See I can do that too but not off the next man’s corny joke. Let’s get to that boy

Why are you calling me a boy, my brother ?
Thats how your family taught you ?

Lol
You are soft fam and young and tender and would probably be someone’s good prison bunkie. Just don’t lash out at people so quickly and if you play the pseudo race game with me you’ll lose fam I am so much more than a race. Try again and you will die again my boy. I’m here for mma talk not that extra lash out thing. Keep your baggage. Look at you looking all stupid with your feelings hurt. It’s all right fam I don’t even remember dudes like you. You’ll be forgotten in T minus tonight

my Brothers have reading comprehension

Im happy, no one should be left behind.

I bet you have a lot of brothers, who are as mouthy and resentful as you, my brother.

Im guessing you all gather around the table with your fat mama, eating kfc, and mourning an either dead, jailed or beatdad dad.

Don’t run now. It’s explosive this and that it’s stupid this and that. Let’s get to the underlying issue my non Brother no relation. Daddy’s here now but you seem so reluctant when I address you like a man. You cower

Im not running, my brother.
Its sat night you know.
I dont know how you do it in the slums, elsewhere its time for fun, not for dueling behind a greasy kfc flavored keyboard, my brother.

Im happy, no one should be left behind.

I bet you have a lot of brothers, who are as mouthy and resentful as you, my brother.

Im guessing you all gather around the table with your fat mama, eating kfc, and mourning an either dead, jailed or beatdad dad.
No I sit around with my Brothers going over things like Accounting for Businesses. Either that or typically something within the technical field my military career granted me boy see at a certain point my skill level and the skill level of my Brothers surpassed everything your Daddy has and that’s why you are here mad now making these pathetic racial attacks to am man you clearly need life advice from. Here’s my advice for you boy. Grow up. You will never be greater than this man

Are you uncomfortable with the color of your skin, my brother ?

Do you resent ethnicies ?

Are you racist, my brother ?
I don’t have to answer any of the above as I’m not here for that. You are and as the mods remove you I bid you Good night

Either that or typically something within the technical field my military career granted me boy.

Im happy to live in a day an age you are allowed in the military, my brother.

Why do you keep calling me a boy, my brother ? Those fillers don't help your case my brother.

Are you uncomfortable with the color of your skin, my brother ?

Do you resent ethnicies ?

Are you racist, my brother ?
By the way child you failed as a troll. You failed at reading comprehension. You failed at achieving anything in life I have that would make you someone to make the personal attacks you did. You failed to apologize.. You know why we could never be Bros? You’re a big ole failure.

You know why we could never be Bros? You’re a big ole failure.

You broke my heart my brother.
But notice I call you brother, not bro.

I don't know how you express yourselves in the projects but we dont talk like that.

You can ask mods far and wide do I report your like. I don’t meed to. You’re doing this to yourself

I thought you were a brave high ranked military man, my brother.

Not a brittle fink, my brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back