Jamahil Hill is trying too hard to psych himself up

I still cannot believe this is the main event they came up with for UFC 300.

Alex is so nervous he was struggling to talk to Joe
He was so angry that Hill double crossed him and fooled him with the whole sign my sweater scam...

thats called anger.. not nerves u weeb...

You probably never fought at a gym, school, on the streets etc..
So you have no clue

He was so angry that Hill double crossed him and fooled him with the whole sign my sweater scam...

thats called anger.. not nerves u weeb...

You probably never fought at a gym, school, on the streets etc..
So you have no clue
You sound like a typical white boy spending all his time in a basement, stop trying to act tough.
And you make no sense, people don't get double crossed by their opponents in the gym. You probably never fought there so you think only enemies fights in the gym lollll <36> What a street fighter you are!

You sound like a typical white boy spending all his time in a basement, stop trying to act tough.
And you make no sense, people don't get double crossed by their opponents in the gym. You probably never fought there so you think only enemies fights in the gym lollll <36> What a street fighter you are!
says the white goof on a game of thrones chair...
<Dany07>

I’ve seen this many times before with fighters, they have a lot of nervous energy and need to release it so they act how jamahal hill is acting, trying too hard to show everyone that he’s ready, trying to mask his nervous energy and psyche himself up. If he really was as confident as he claims, he wouldn’t need to do all the theatrics he is doing. People think he’s confident, he’s not, it’s the total opposite, he seems very nervous and trying to compensate for that.

I can see him getting knocked out tomorrow
I doubt it. Shookology is a fun science but fists hurt when they hit, regardless.

And what "theatrics" are you talking about? I'm rooting for Poatan but I see nothing remotely excessive with how Hill is carrying himself heading into this fight.

You were saying bruh?
Your armchair psychological assessment had nothing to do with the outcome, bruh. Hill got KO'd by a better striker. This was the most likely outcome of this fight. There's a reason Alex was the favorite, and it wasn't related to your useless shookology analysis.

Your armchair psychological assessment had nothing to do with the outcome, bruh. Hill got KO'd by a better striker. This was the most likely outcome of this fight. There's a reason Alex was the favorite, and it wasn't related to your useless shookology analysis.

Just take the L bruh, when it comes to psychology I’m the man

Back