Jamahil Hill is trying too hard to psych himself up

I’ve seen this many times before with fighters, they have a lot of nervous energy and need to release it so they act how jamahal hill is acting, trying too hard to show everyone that he’s ready, trying to mask his nervous energy and psyche himself up. If he really was as confident as he claims, he wouldn’t need to do all the theatrics he is doing. People think he’s confident, he’s not, it’s the total opposite, he seems very nervous and trying to compensate for that.

I can see him getting knocked out tomorrow
Acting just like Bobby Green

I don't dislike Alex in the slightest. I'm just not blind to fairly obvious, fairly straightforward corruption.

If I was making up conspiracies then you'll be able to list a bunch of times when marketing favorites were victims of early stoppages, instead of the reverse. Here, I'll list when the clear marketing favorites won off an early controversial stoppage purely off the top of my head:
1. Ronda vs McMann
2. Alex vs Jiri
3. Barao vs Faber
4. Askren vs Lawler
5. O'Malley vs Moutinho

Pointing out isolated incompetence on the prelims with fighters that have no draw power has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm talking about fight fixing done with the intent to ensure a marketing favorite advances TKO/WWE further. So if that is NOT a thing and it is purely incompetence you should be able to come up with examples of the clear marketing favorite losing due to controversial early stoppages.
Robbie's arm went limp. I can give Herb a pass on that one because it did look like he had went out, and perhaps he did for a split second, we'll never know.

"Theatrics"

.... as his opponent fingerpaints his face and wears a costume to weigh ins. But totally, jamahal is the shook one...

The conspiracy is thinking Conor cheating 19 times in cage and being allowed + Jones cheating 19 times out of cage and being allowed + all the multiple early stoppages for marketing favorites (with 0 times against marketing favorites) all actually didn't happen.

It's cool though. "It's still real to me dammit" and all for you and TKO Holdings, I get it.
Now add up all the decisions, ref calls, and stoppages that didn't go the way they wanted. FFS a decision they clearly don't agree with happens about every card or so.

I don’t get the whole signing the sweatshirt act. That looked kinda fake. Like he was fronting. Poatan looked ready to rip his head off the whole time.

How can you say he is trying too hard before he has actually performed.. maybe he is doing exactly what he needs in order to get the job done?

We'll find out soon!

I can see him getting knocked out tomorrow

Where can you see it ? Are you having visions ?

You're the one nervous, scared that Jamahal knocks out Alex and now you'te overcompensating with this thread to calm youself.

Now add up all the decisions, ref calls, and stoppages that didn't go the way they wanted. FFS a decision they clearly don't agree with happens about every card or so.
I’d be happy to be convinced it is in my head.
So go ahead and tell me some instances of when that happened.

A clear marketing favorite getting fucked over by a decision or ref swaying the result. I listed a bunch of the reverse instances but no one has replied on my request of examples where this “incompetence” clearly goes AGAINST a clear marketing favorite.

I love how TS just assumes Hill is "psyching himself up because he's nervous"...and that one assumption is the basis for his entire "If he really was as confident as he claims, he wouldn’t need to blah blah blah" theory.

Sherbro shookologists lol.

I don't dislike Alex in the slightest. I'm just not blind to fairly obvious, fairly straightforward corruption.

If I was making up conspiracies then you'll be able to list a bunch of times when marketing favorites were victims of early stoppages, instead of the reverse. Here, I'll list when the clear marketing favorites won off an early controversial stoppage purely off the top of my head:
1. Ronda vs McMann
2. Alex vs Jiri
3. Barao vs Faber
4. Askren vs Lawler
5. O'Malley vs Moutinho

Pointing out isolated incompetence on the prelims with fighters that have no draw power has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm talking about fight fixing done with the intent to ensure a marketing favorite advances TKO/WWE further. So if that is NOT a thing and it is purely incompetence you should be able to come up with examples of the clear marketing favorite losing due to controversial early stoppages.
Touch grass.

A clear marketing favorite getting fucked over by a decision or ref swaying the result. I listed a bunch of the reverse instances but no one has replied on my request of examples where this “incompetence” clearly goes AGAINST a clear marketing favorite.
Hendricks losing that split to gsp, Penn losing the first decision to Frankie. Jones getting dqed for the 10-6 elbows. Brock getting stopped and warned for back of the head shots vs Mir. Many others I'm sure, those are off the top of my head.

don’t notice things. you’ll be much happier.

He could be doing his part by helping sell PPVs. Animosity is usually interesting to people and this is the main event afterall.

I think hill is overrated but he still has a chance to catch Alex. Alex’s chin is very suspect

People said the same about Izzy, with the dog collar and barking and shit. Then he went on to knock Poatan the fuck out.

Claiming Poatan might KO Hill is not some grand nostradamus prediction, regardless of Hill's "energy". Hes a world class striker with the touch of death, he could KO anybody on any day that ends with a y.

The thing is, Hill can (and might) also KO Pereira.

He seems confident imo, doesn't seem like he's hiding nervousness at all

I see him knocking Poatan out

Hendricks losing that split to gsp, Penn losing the first decision to Frankie. Jones getting dqed for the 10-6 elbows. Brock getting stopped and warned for back of the head shots vs Mir. Many others I'm sure, those are off the top of my head.
Good ones, sorry, I should have been more clear about the timeframe. I do not believe fights were fixed under Zuffa.

I believe it started under Endeavor. So after WME took over + has gotten progressively more obvious until we made it into the TKO/WWE era where they no longer think any of the fans give a shit (or think that the fans are too dim to notice every time there's a high profile fight with a controversial stoppage/ending/decision it somehow only goes in one direction).

Alex is so nervous he was struggling to talk to Joe

Back