Media Jamal Hill still delusional about his fight with Alex Pereira

Jamahill next tayum just spam overhands and takedowns like Big Mac did against that yute from da kickboxing gym in BTown u finna miss alot but all it take is one fam bro be snoozin' on the way down 🗣️📠💥😴💤

his ego is bigger than his intelligence, he embarrasses himself with this

You aint ever gonna out technique Pereira in the striking lol, especially while on the backfoot, which you were for the three minutes it lasted. You woulda gotten slumped regardless of the nut shot. Only success people have against Pereira in the striking is when they go forward and push him back, which is what Silva and Jiri did. Even then its dangerous af, as they both got rocked bad/finished

What the ACTUAL fuck?

He threw a straight left that Alex slipped as he countered with the left hook...and Alex and him were connected with their lead hands. There was no 'gamesmanship' that caused him to not protect himself. Alex showed that he is about 11 levels higher in striking than Hill, that's literally it.
Pretty much, utter and complete bullshit, Alex even touched gloves with him after the non break for the foul he committed.

Again I strongly suspect its only the crazier end of the Izzy fanbase which allowed this talk to get any traction at all.

I don't blame Hill.

Do what you got to do to get back to where you were.

Just a bunch of salty dudes on here trying to show up a professional athlete... "Oh no damage hey? CHECK OUT THIS GIF MORON!"

Nice one guys. No way he would have known he didn't lose. Also - he was hardly over the top and disrespectful.

I don't blame Hill.

Just a bunch of salty dudes on here trying to show up a professional athlete... "Oh no damage hey? CHECK OUT THIS GIF MORON!"

Nice one guys. No way he would have known he didn't lose. Also - he was hardly over the top and disrespectful.
It tends to cross more of a line between typical excuses when your calling your opponent a cheat or at least unsportsmanlike when its just a total and obvious lie.

I'm not going to hate on Hill, I hope he can return to form and if he needs to be delusional to not be bothered by the KO, so be it. He has a range of excuses from ring rust to injuries, whatever. Just want to see LHW get a deeper division.

I don't blame Hill.

Contrarian post and I’m sure that you don’t actually believe it.

Back