Jan vs Out of retirement Cormier@ 205

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Cormier came out of retirement and fought Jan, who do you think would win?

I'm pretty sure that the Cormier who fought last at 205 would easily beat Israel and Glover Tex.

I don't think that Cormier can make 205, but lets say he could.

205lbs?!?!?!?!?! Cormier in 2021?!!? 205KGS maybe..... <45><45><45><45>

(205kgs = 451lbs).

Is DC actually off the roster and officially retired? I probably missed it but his alleged retirement seemed a bit half hearted. I always thought he was coming back, maybe only for a title fight but for something

Not sure DC can get back to his former LHW self anymore. But if he trained hard for the next year, I’d give him a slight edge over Jan. Coin flip at this point.

DC the 205 champ would beat Jan the 205 champ if that's what you're asking.

I truly think that in his prime, Jones was the only person in the world that could beat DC (albeit, Jones cheated)

A 31 year old DC would beat him but at this age not a chance. He can absorb bombs and still bounce back he showed that in the rumble fight when he got sent across the octagon, but now Jan would make quick work of him and finish him within 3 rounds.

No way in hell than DC can make 205 lb again, in the most realistic case Jan can go to HW and then lose against DC

With both hands on the towel to make 205, he might outwrestle Jan, but I can see Jan kicking that liver too. It seems to be his achilles heel. DC is pretty worn now though, by his own account.

Prime 205 champ DC destroys Jan and it isn't close tbh

Dc would run right through him, these new age light heavyweights are nothing. Look at how easily he bat Ozdimer, it was an absolute embarrassment, Jan beat Izzy who was a middle weight hype job but let's not get ahead of ourselves, the new age of light heavyweights are nothing compared to the true dragons of that division.

A 31 year old DC would beat him but at this age not a chance. He can absorb bombs and still bounce back he showed that in the rumble fight when he got sent across the octagon, but now Jan would make quick work of him and finish him within 3 rounds.
He was beating the shit out of stipe in the second fight and took him to the 5th in the third im sure he could make quick work of Jan lol yes even at this age

Jan by TKO via body kick and punches against any version of DC

With both hands on the towel to make 205, he might outwrestle Jan, but I can see Jan kicking that liver too. It seems to be his achilles heel. DC is pretty worn now though, by his own account.

"Towel holding DC" hahahaa

I think people forget DC is a much better fighter at light heavyweight he got one knock out over stupe at heavyweight and people operate his power but at light heavyweight he's faster much crisper boxing and doesn't get tired LOL, you have all lost your minds he was only 3 years ago that he fought at light heavyweight and you think some new era goon who's champion of a wasteland of a division can beat a fighter DCs caliber LOL

"He beat an undersized 185er who had to eat to even make 200 lbs and didnt finish him he can beat DC"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back