Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Does anyone else remember the Chinese spy caught at Mar-a-lago, who had some tech on her that was meant to disrupt cameras?

...... so that's two cameras that malfunctioned just in time for the guards to take a nap and give the space to pull off a contortionist's hanging.

<BC1>

Last edited:
What is the official story on the cameras? I'd like the hear the mental gymnastics explaining that away

This facility holds about 740 inmates at any given time. It's a jail not a prison which means there is turnover. The last suicide there was in the mid 90s.

So the odds are about .00001% or less
You don’t know when the last suicide was. Suicide is not incredibly uncommon in jails. They probably have one a year at their facility if they’re around the average.

Guessing they are gonna end up in the classified section until 2064
Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

When it's declassified.

You don’t know when the last suicide was. Suicide is not incredibly uncommon in jails. They probably have one a year at their facility if they’re around the average.
Yes I do. It was widely reported. A drug dealer from philly mid 90s. Catch up noob.

This was actually reported on. They hadn't had a suicide at this prison since the 90's, and have now had two, as another prisoner just killed themselves there a few days ago.

Yes I do. It was widely reported. A drug dealer from philly mid 90s. Catch up noob.
That may have been the last published story of a suicide in the media. It doesn’t mean it was the last suicide. I’ve seen multiple suicides at facilities, and none were reported in the news. Facilities generally don’t rush to share horrible news like this that makes them look incompetent with the media.

This was actually reported on. They hadn't had a suicide at this prison since the 90's, and have now had two, as another prisoner just killed themselves there a few days ago.
Nah, that guy was MURDERED.

Because suicides are extremely improbable.

lol

That may have been the last published story of a suicide in the media. It doesn’t mean it was the last suicide. I’ve seen multiple suicides at facilities, and none were reported in the news. Facilities generally don’t rush to share horrible news like this that makes them look incompetent with the media.

So common they just dont keep records?

Because we are talking about the last recorded suicide

Dude, stop it.

THIS FACILITY has not had a suicide since the mid 90s.

That's a fact.

So common they just dont keep records?

Because we are talking about the last recorded suicide
Perhaps, but that’s not what I read. The only news I read about this was from the NY Post and said the last one they found was in 1998 or something from a review of published stories.

Back