Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

When it's declassified.
God damn that got a real lmao out of me

This was actually reported on. They hadn't had a suicide at this prison since the 90's, and have now had two, as another prisoner just killed themselves there a few days ago.

Another suicide to not make the first suicide look so weird <mma4>

You don’t know when the last suicide was. Suicide is not incredibly uncommon in jails. They probably have one a year at their facility if they’re around the average.
There's a lot of oddly convenient events coinciding to make this suicide incredibly uncommon.

Again, they mention several times that these are published stories of patient suicides. No one knows how many people really commit suicide there besides the prison.

So you think they just do not classify some of the deaths in the prison. Like there were 100s of dudes that hung themselves but the coroner reports labeled them.....dying of old age

Again, they mention several times that these are published stories of patient suicides. No one knows how many people really commit suicide there besides the prison.
The people held here are awaiting trial. If they kill themselves it's going to be reported.

There wasnt another one

The Google algorithm is absolute shit now.

I don't think I imagined reading the story.

I know I have asked before, but does anyone know a search engine that doesn't use Google's algorithm?

I don't think it exists.

I think my best hope is to use a foreign search engine, and then translate.

You guns want to talk about conspiracies?

Let's talk about how somehow duck duck go, google, bing, ask, excite, all use the same algorithm as it is updated, even though no one uses excite or ask anymore.

Ask yourself who paid for excite to update to the new algorithm, and why is Google giving it away?

The Google algorithm is absolute shit now.

I don't think I imagined reading the story.

I know I have asked before, but does anyone know a search engine that doesn't use Google's algorithm?

I don't think it exists.

I think my best hope is to use a foreign search engine, and then translate.

You guns want to talk about conspiracies?

Let's talk about how somehow duck duck go, google, bing, ask, excite, all use the same algorithm as it is updated, even though no one uses excite or ask anymore.

Ask yourself who paid for excite to update to the new algorithm, and why is Google giving it away?
Would seem like a story google would promote tbh

Let's talk about how somehow duck duck go, google, bing, ask, excite, all use the same algorithm as it is updated, even though no one uses excite or ask anymore
I actually did not know this. I knew about Google and ddg, but didnt know seemingly all of them were the same

Probably just a coincidence though

So you think they just do not classify some of the deaths in the prison. Like there were 100s of dudes that hung themselves but the coroner reports labeled them.....dying of old age

Suicide by shank.

Suicide by multiple fists to face

Suicide by anal fissure

I actually did not know this. I knew about Google and ddg, but didnt know seemingly all of them were the same

Probably just a coincidence though

I got really angry not being able to find stories from the past no matter what search criteria I used, and tried every search engine I could find. Same results for everyone of them. I then searched for a list of search engines, and realized there are like 6 of them, and it is Google, Yahoo, bing, DDG, excite, and ask, all using the same shitty algorithm.

The people held here are awaiting trial. If they kill themselves it's going to be reported.
It’s not. Jails aren’t going to issue press releases when someone kills themself. They have procedures they follow, but most are more towards notifying the family and stuff like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back