News Jiří Procházka vs Aleksandar Rakić set for UFC 300 in Las Vegas, April 13

Who wins?

• Total voters
This fight is almost certainly not going to be on the prelims. Aljo Kattar might be though.

Interesting fight. Rakic had issues forcing Jan to grapple and Jiri was able to scramble with Glover so I doubt Rakic can find a safe place to lay n pray like he did against Jan and Smith.
Thing is Rakic is a damn slick striker and might have enough fire power and strike variation to match Jiri in his hellacious type of fight.

I'm leaning Jiri here based on his ability to scramble and his cardio being so relentless I think Rakic's tendency to try and wrestle might backfire on him here giving Jiri his type of brawl and the momentum.

Hahah this is so stupid.

He came in to the UFC and bodied two guys who one never recovered and the other had to take a year off. Wins the title and lost a competitive fight to Poatan. Losing to Poatan means you werent very good? Lmao

A senior citizen pushed him to life and death.

Jiri is an entertaining fighter, but extremely beatable.

These polls feel like popularity contests sometimes.

I think if there was a poll for a possible Tom Aspinall vs Alex Pereira fight it would be 50/50 just because of how well liked Pereira is around here lol. <Lmaoo>

Hahah this is so stupid.

He came in to the UFC and bodied two guys who one never recovered and the other had to take a year off. Wins the title and lost a competitive fight to Poatan. Losing to Poatan means you werent very good? Lmao
He was well on his way to losing to Glover aside from the Hail Mary submission. Was getting worked in all aspects of the fight. It was worse than Sonnen-Silva 1

He was well on his way to losing to Glover aside from the Hail Mary submission. Was getting worked in all aspects of the fight. It was worse than Sonnen-Silva 1
So Jiri is beatable and not that good because he is similar to Anderson Silva?

<TheWire1>

Back