News Jiří Procházka vs Aleksandar Rakić set for UFC 300 in Las Vegas, April 13

Who wins?

• Total voters
Rakic via safely outpointing a decision from the outside which people will find boring

I have to root for Rakić here as he’s a guy from the region, trains in Zagreb and all that, but whoever wins is fine with me. Jiri always brings it and any event with him on the card is must see.

Interesting fight. Rakic had issues forcing Jan to grapple and Jiri was able to scramble with Glover so I doubt Rakic can find a safe place to lay n pray like he did against Jan and Smith.
Thing is Rakic is a damn slick striker and might have enough fire power and strike variation to match Jiri in his hellacious type of fight.

I'm leaning Jiri here based on his ability to scramble and his cardio being so relentless I think Rakic's tendency to try and wrestle might backfire on him here giving Jiri his type of brawl and the momentum.

if Rakic makes this one boring and just walls and stalls Jiri, he's gonna get so much hate...

A senior citizen pushed him to life and death.

Jiri is an entertaining fighter, but extremely beatable.
A senior citizen that beat Krylov, finished Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos on the way to the belt (both of whom Jones couldn’t finish), and subbed up Jan. Tony Ferguson was similarly beatable in his 12 fight win streak. He still won all those fights.

if Rakic makes this one boring and just walls and stalls Jiri, he's gonna get so much hate...
Never gonna happen.

WWIII

Going for Rakic by boring decision using his wrestling.

I'm feeling that Rakic will come with a heavy calf kick gameplan.
Following what Pereira did, and if Jiri come to infigth relentlessly Rakic will wrestle him.

Better jiri drill some TDD and clinch fighting, also how to check calf kicks properly.

Rakic is too much into his Wrestling recently

He should go back and kicking and boxing people until the lights go out. He is an amazing striker

Hahah this is so stupid.

He came in to the UFC and bodied two guys who one never recovered and the other had to take a year off. Wins the title and lost a competitive fight to Poatan. Losing to Poatan means you werent very good? Lmao
Plus while the fight lasted he was clearly bettee than Perreira

Reactions: HHJ
For people thinking this was on the prelims, the UFC site shows it on the main card.

With Aljo/Kattar on the prelims and Bo on the early prelims

Reactions: HHJ
Back