Jiri Prochazka KTFO by King Mo *GIF*

I miss the days when LHW had Shogun , Machida , Wand , Rampage , Forrest , a young Jones , Hendo , Vitor , Rashad , Anderson fighting there once in a while etc. Maybe it's the nostalgia speaking but LHW looked so much better and had much more depth back then. It was the best division in the UFC imho. It absolutely does look like a wasteland now compared to then.

What's crazy is that Jones cleaned and finished most of those guys under a 2 years period. That was an insane run he had circa 2011-2013
If Jones made beating those guys look easy than what does that say about those guys past their prime. Maybe the lhw was a wasteland(w/big names) then and not now.

UFC LHW is a garbage wasteland. He might actually get the strap. He’s a good fighter with a unique style but there are openings to put him out. He’s lucky he’s in UFC and not in Bellator. Smart of him to take the easier route even if it’s for 1/4th money.
Jiri beat the bellator champ already

Context is important. Hater thread is a failure.
I don't think it's a hating thread to point out a fighter has flaws and can be beat. People are acting as if he has elusive defense like Silva . I think people need to realize he's a contender but kinda pipe down on the overhype.

I don't think it's a hating thread to point out a fighter has flaws and can be beat. People are acting as if he has elusive defense like Silva . I think people need to realize he's a contender but kinda pipe down on the overhype.

Everyone can lose. Hype here is always rampant until someone loses. Then they suck. Suredawg.

He was 22-23 yrs young and had just fought a war with the Nemkov...and why is King Mo being underrated?

You think that this proves he doesn't have a good chin?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Post the GIF of him getting his hand raised in the rematch with Lawal....

Post the GIF of him losing only 2 times by strikes in a career of 30+ fights...

Fucking urchin.

He's being overrated by many, but his chin isn't the problem. It's his garbage defense. And how good is his wrestling? I've never seen Reyes take anyone else down but him before
The takedown was what I found most concerning. Given he popped back up immediately, the fact LHW doesn’t currently have any great wrestlers bodes well for him though.

the sloppy defense is an issue though for sure. Can’t imagine he survives flush shots from Jan like that.

It's definitely a hating thread. Posting a KO gif like that without context is dishonest and sheer hater behavior.

You can discuss flaws, but without discussing the context it is meaningless.

Last edited:
He has a weird chin like Stipe. Can take hard shots from Volkan and Reyes but gets folded by King Mo
How was that weird? That same shot would probably fold everyone you mentioned lol. Stipe has a GOOD chin, not a weird one. What the fuck does that even mean? Because he got knocked out by a guy like Ngannou in his last appearance now he doesn't have a good chin? Cain never had a good chin because he got knocked out by JDS? What about the 10 rounds he kicked his ass after that? You fucking idiots need to learn something. LIKE ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING. Go get punched in the head and learn something from it.

3rd fight in 2 days. Just beat Bellator champ Nemkov and KOd Mo when they were fresh in the rematch. Next

How was that weird? That same shot would probably fold everyone you mentioned lol. Stipe has a GOOD chin, not a weird one. What the fuck does that even mean? Because he got knocked out by a guy like Ngannou in his last appearance now he doesn't have a good chin? Cain never had a good chin because he got knocked out by JDS? What about the 10 rounds he kicked his ass after that? You fucking idiots need to learn something. LIKE ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING. Go get punched in the head and learn something from it.
<{outtahere}>

UFC LHW is a garbage wasteland. He might actually get the strap. He’s a good fighter with a unique style but there are openings to put him out. He’s lucky he’s in UFC and not in Bellator. Smart of him to take the easier route even if it’s for 1/4th money.

Oh please, Bellator’s LHW division is full of UFC rejects. There is Nemkov and the rest are dinosaurs.

LHW division in MMA just sucks now. Beautiful were the times when we had prime Shogun, Machida, Jones, Belfort, and even Anderson who went to lhw once.

I keep seeing people say he's got a granite chin.

Heres something that says otherwise.

Getting KO'd by King Mo doesn't necessarily say you don't have a granite chin. Guys like Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt - PROVEN granite chins - have both been KO'd cold before. Hell, Hunt was KTFO by a middleweight Manhoef.

So put that into context - Jiri was fighting his SECOND fight of the night, he was exhausted, and he walked straight into a clean shot from King Mo, who was a proven 1-punch KO artist.

So for you to say this proves Jiri doesn't have a good chin just shows your complete lack of knowledge about MMA. You probably shouldn't be making threads.

He comes straight at King Mo with his hands down and chin pointed out.

I love Jiri's style, but his hands down approach is going to get him slept sooner or later at this level. His pace is nuts tho, I want to see him in a 5-rounder.

If Jones made beating those guys look easy than what does that say about those guys past their prime. Maybe the lhw was a wasteland(w/big names) then and not now.

Bullshit because outside of fighting Jones, those top fighters won high caliber fights.

You not gonna tell me, TRT Prime Vitor, Chael, and Lyoto were past their primes when he beat them.
All were coming off multiple wins.

If anything, Jones broke them

He comes straight at King Mo with his hands down and chin pointed out.

That would have knocked anyone out king mo was legit and used peds . He then goes on to avenge the loss

why the fuck are people so obsessed about a loss when he had to fight twice in one night?

and the other guy he fought is the current bellator champ.

and he's already avenged the loss.

it's so dumb.
That’s rich coming from an endless critic. Imagine people get ktfo in 4oz. Gloves. Shertards gonna shertard.

Damn, that 2-day event was awesome. One of the most fun MMA NY cards ever. A new promotion, LHW tourney, Fedor coming back, Aoki vs Saku, Kron Gracie, Andy Souwer, Bob Sapp, Gabi Garcia swinging for the fences, I mean what's not to like, haha.

I remember sipping whiskey and watching fights all day (the event started in the morning Moscow time) with my brother before going to a New Year party later that night. Good times that will probably never come back.
<mma1>

Last edited:
He had 2 fights that night. The one before was a war that went the distance I think. He was probably already damaged.
At 22 years old he fought on december 29th and two times on december 31st , was tired like fuck and TS is surprised the a heavy hitter knocked him out o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back