Jiri vs Jan .. Its Time

dcthegod

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
They both lost to Alex in their last fight, they were gearing up to square off when Jiri won the strap. I think this is a fun fights for the fans, especially eastern european fans. Jiri needs to get back in there soon too. Match-makers, do it!

We should watch that fight yesterday but idiotic judges robbed us of that giving nod to Alex. I was hoping for event in Czech Rep/Poland but now we must wait.
Alex is champion and will fight Hill.
Jan is rematching returning Rakić.
Ank and Walker should do rematch too.
Smith and Krylov are free so Jiri should fight one of them.

Jiri vs Ankalaev we need!
Ankalaev needs to fight his way back up the rankings. Terrible draw* with Jan and then has to resort to an illegal knee against Johnny walker.

Ankalev was getting his leg beat up against Walker, and Johnny was about to stand up after getting taken down from a failed flying knee. That fight wasn't about to go Ankalev's way, so he has to resort to illegal strikes to gain an advantage.

The UFC Should be considering cutting Ankalaev if he can't be more disciplined.

Jan is booked.

If he wins, I'd say thats the fight to make.

Rematch Ankalaev and Walker and make Pereira vs Hill and we're good to go.

Pereira can fit in a title defense vs either the winner of Ankalaev / Walker 2 or Blachowicz / Rakic 2 in the next 6 months possibly.

Hil isn't going to be ready to return until the second half of the year, no reason to put Pereira on ice and have him wait.

Pereira can fit in a title defense vs either the winner of Ankalaev / Walker 2 or Blachowicz / Rakic 2 in the next 6 months possibly.

Hil isn't going to be ready to return until the second half of the year, no reason to put Pereira on ice and have him wait.
Good to hear. I'm with you Sherbro.

We should watch that fight yesterday but idiotic judges robbed us of that giving nod to Alex. I was hoping for event in Czech Rep/Poland but now we must wait.
Jiri and Walker is the fight to make. Fuck Ank with his cheating ass.

I don't think this fight will hype a lot of people. Also, it's time for Jiri to fight younger fighters.

Absolutely. It would be a good fight.
But, Jan already has a fight scheduled.

We should watch that fight yesterday but idiotic judges robbed us of that giving nod to Alex
Jan got the absolute fuck kicked out of him, and the fact that a judge saw him winning via control and no damage just means that one judge didn't read the updated fucking scoring criteria a year or four ago. You don't win a fight by holding a body triangle and taking more damage from your opponent that you dish out while in a dominant position. If the fight went to a 4th round, Jan was going to literally die, he couldn't stand at the end of the fight. That tells you who won.

Jan fights Rakic already. Its fixed

ya totally forgot about jan vs rakic. fack

Natural border rivals. I remember wanting that fight some time back, now is a pretty good time to do it. A lot of options for Jiri, his style makes every matchup interesting.

They both lost to Alex in their last fight, they were gearing up to square off when Jiri won the strap. I think this is a fun fights for the fans, especially eastern european fans. Jiri needs to get back in there soon too. Match-makers, do it!
Honestly, Jan in his prime would have caught him with one punch and shadow realmed him.
But Jan ain't that guy since his instant tap to Glover getting close to positioning his chin squeeze.

You'd really rather have watched that just because of their nationalities?

Honestly, Jan in his prime would have caught him with one punch and shadow realmed him.
But Jan ain't that guy since his instant tap to Glover getting close to positioning his chin squeeze.
He's only done that to Luke & Corey Anderson. Prime Jan is the guy who bumrushed Thiago Santos and got slept for it

Back