News Joaquin Buckley vs Nursulton Ruziboev set as UFC St Louis co-main event on May 11th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Buckley is listed as 5'10, but there's no way that man is taller than 5'8. Is this the biggest height difference we've had in the UFC? Or was Struve/Hunt bigger
Struve/hunt was about a full foot difference.

This fight might be one of the biggest height discrepancies in the lower weight classes

What the hell.
Ruziboev is like 6’5?

He was fighting at welterweight in early 2021, but when you look back, his results at welterweight are pretty awful. He's lost to some stinkers on the regionals.

At middleweight, he was killing it.

I'm really not convinced by this move at all.

Oof this is gonna be a bad card

Edit: my bad, wrong card. This a good one

Last edited:
Thats a dumb fight for Buckley to take..

He's ranked 11 he should continue fighting up the ranks he's on a nice climb at WW

I think he really wants to be on St Louis card no matter what. He stood in line at the 300 presser to ask Dana to put him in St Louis (his hometown) as a main event

guess he got co-main at least

I think he really wants to be on St Louis card no matter what. He stood in line at the 300 presser to ask Dana to put him in St Louis (his hometown) as a main event

guess he got co-main at least
That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

He's having a nice career resurgence at WW. As a fan I'd like to see some more intelligent moves selecting his next fights.. because I do think with the right matchups he could really go on a run here.

I admittedly don't know much about his opponent. I was just hoping for a top 10 guy.

Banger of a fight.. Also a 6ft5 WW it is a thing to watch for sure.

Dude is taller than MVP, I feel like after a certain point you are too frail if you go too low.

meh, there are/were a bunch of 6'3 LWs, he can make it. However, I don't know why he needs to though.
Buckley is getting good though, he is a dangerous fight for anyone.

Back