Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

imagine the shit fits the maga trash would have thrown if it was crooked hillary who tried to defraud the country and steal the election and it was the hillary supporters who threw a nuclear meltdown at the capitol and beat up a bunch of cops while trying to stop the election from being certified for the rightful winner

suddenly it wouldn't be just a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the capitol to these political hacks anymore. suddenly it would be a terrible crime, and these cute little chucklefucks right here would still be pretending to be all about law and order and chanting "lock them up!" and "blue lives matter!" instead of crying about a bunch of unrelated BLM riots and trying to downplay their own actions and trying to whatabout it all away

but no, that didn't happen. all you got out of that was that one meme picture of hillary clinton's only fan crying to the sky.

cope and seethe muppet. cope and seethe.
My brother in Christ, thank god you’re trolling

My brother in Christ, thank god you’re trolling

lol.... Like Pavlov's dog...

Ding Ding

tenor.gif

So he has fucked up so bad the only thing he can run on is "well what about this" that's their strategy.

That's funny as hell. The desperation is so bad due to the shit show the democrats have put on this is the best they can do.

lol.... Like Pavlov's dog...

Ding Ding

tenor.gif

from all of you alpha male culties crying lately about bud light, trannies, people tapdancing or playing a flute, the latest brandon and hunter biden nothingburgers , all the maga trash capitol rioters getting hauled off to jail just to own the libs, and now even a green day song of all things this week, i'm surprised you were able to find the time to reach deep into your bag of memes for that instead of just continuing to be outraged about the latest thing tucker told you to be upset about. you really rekt me there son.

whats new with hunter and the big guy these days anyways? are they out there running the airports over at valley forge just like they did way back in the revolutionary war or what? i don't know what kind of speeches dementia joe's handlers are writing up for him at valley forge but they cant possibly fuck that up as bad as the orange election-losing fraudster and rapist did when he gaffed. at least i wouldn't think so. over 81 million people voted for this guy just because the guy he ran against is such a loser lol.

Last edited:
I sometimes think they're trolling, or have Trump plants in the administration giving him advice. They were touting "Bidenomics" at a point where he had like 30% approval on the economy. Now it's about "saving democracy", as democrats are literally trying remove his political opponent from the ballot. What's next, run on the great job he's done at the border? How old and senile Trump is? Donald Trump Jr being a coke head?

Last edited:
If everything was going so great, the Dems wouldn't have to resort to the tactics that they are.

If Biden got a legitimate 81 million votes in 2020, then there is no reason why he can't hit that same number and win again.

I’d watch but I’ll be busy playing Storm the Capitol.
1.jpg

“Relive one of the funniest days in American history! Storm the Capitol is the world’s first board game based around the events of January 6, 2021. Take control of one of 6 Patriots as you battle through the Capitol, collecting ballots, taking hostages, and fighting the police. Or play as the Capitol Police and use every means at your disposal to prevent the Patriots from getting to the roof with enough ballots to Stop the Steal.”

in commemoration of maga's failed insurrection, they should honor the brave capitol police officers who rose above and beyond the call of duty and defended their oath, defended their lawmakers, and defended the country against violent armed and dangerous treasonists, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists trying to overthrow democracy and hang their own vice president.

they should put up statues inside of the capitol of those 5 patriotic police officers who put their lives on the line and made the ultimate sacrifice on that fateful day. may they rest peacefully. they will never be forgotten.

and that patriotic police officer who stared down an unruly mob and had no other choice but to put down one of the domestic terrorists like a diseased dog? he needs to be awarded a medal of valor for his righteous services to his country. this very brave patriot stood his ground and answered the call to action when the other officers hands were tied and nobody else was able to answer the bell.

this heroic police officer and his lethal defensive device were the only line of protection standing in the way between a group of violent insurrectionists screaming to hang their vice president and the top members of the nations congress who the officer sworn an oath to protect. for his services to the country, and for playing his part to maintain law & order, this patriot deserves to be recognized with the highest medal of honor and a visit to the whitehouse to meet the president.

blue lives matter!

Last edited:
from all of you alpha male culties crying lately about bud light, trannies, people tapdancing or playing a flute, the latest brandon and hunter biden nothingburgers , all the maga trash capitol rioters getting hauled off to jail just to own the libs, and now even a green day song of all things this week, i'm surprised you were able to find the time to reach deep into your bag of memes for that instead of just continuing to be outraged about the latest thing tucker told you to be upset about. you really rekt me there son.

whats new with hunter and the big guy these days anyways? are they out there running the airports over at valley forge just like they did way back in the revolutionary war or what? i don't know what kind of speeches dementia joe's handlers are writing up for him at valley forge but they cant possibly fuck that up as bad as the orange election-losing fraudster and rapist did when he gaffed. at least i wouldn't think so. over 81 million people voted for this guy just because the guy he ran against is such a loser lol.

hahahaha...

Don't stop now bro...

You're on a roll

tenor.gif

9452873.gif

I’d watch but I’ll be busy playing Storm the Capitol.
1.jpg

“Relive one of the funniest days in American history! Storm the Capitol is the world’s first board game based around the events of January 6, 2021. Take control of one of 6 Patriots as you battle through the Capitol, collecting ballots, taking hostages, and fighting the police. Or play as the Capitol Police and use every means at your disposal to prevent the Patriots from getting to the roof with enough ballots to Stop the Steal.”

lmfao. is this for real?

the box art aint complete until they put in the qanon shaman and the dude carrying nancy pelosi's lectern.

Back