Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

I’m taking more about congress. And making political points instead of doing work.

That said, I can make a case for Biden specifically being more above that stuff than most. But that’s not a discussion I want to have in this thread, honestly. Nobody’s changing anyone’s mind in this election, anyway.
I’m voting for Vermin Supreme

Oh, crap I forgot about the republican rebuttal.

Might as well.

Oh, crap I forgot about the republican rebuttal.

Might as well.
who's giving it I'm at work and don't see it on youtube

edit I found it , she hasn't started yet

Reactions: N13
Failed coup? With the most armed citizens on Earth bringing zero guns?
I've always wondered if the "TRYING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!" crowd actually thinks they would pose any sort of threat to an actual military simply because they own a bunch of guns. All the gravy seals in the country could have showed up to January 6th and would have been dealt with fairly quickly by the military.

The failed coup was the fake elector scheme
A coup happens to a sitting president. So Trump led an insurrection against himself?

The real coup as you know happened in November. It was completed on J6.

What do you think was a lie?
The big thing that stuck out to me was his comment about guns. He said that he didn't want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens but that's really misleading. He wants to get AR-15's out of American Citizen's hands and I have zero tolerance for that.

However he also said some things that sound like really good ideas. But I just don't know if I trust that they will come to fruition-- regardless of whether that's his fault or not. The bit about less chips in the same size package was funny and very, very true. I don't know if you can make a law that says you can't diminish the amount of product though. The housing tax credit sounds amazing because I am not yet a home owner-- so this is something that would directly benefit me, but I suspect it's the same kind of deal as student loan forgiveness. I believe he or his administration made promises they knew they couldn't keep.

But I don't agree at all that he was in any way inept tonight-- speaks to what you were telling me this week. He's clearly aware and he was trolling the republicans. They should not have been shouting at him because it just made them look retarded. That stupid girl wearing the MAGA hat couldn't be more cringe-inducing. "Hey I'm wearing all the stuff you like and being loud, please vote for me"

I tried to sign up for Truth Social just before the debate. I could not complete the process as their servers taxed beyond their limits.

Alabama?

Oh God.

Don't know shit about her, but if she's anything like the rest of the shit rag state, this gonna be good.
Youngest female republican senator eva.

The big thing that stuck out to me was his comment about guns. He said that he didn't want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens but that's really misleading. He wants to get AR-15's out of American Citizen's hands and I have zero tolerance for that.
It's not just AR15s, it's "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazines. And there would be no grandfather clause this time. And of course law enforcement would still be exempt. BuT nO oNe WaNtS tO tAkE gUnS aWay

Katie Britt (R - Alabama - U.S. Senate) is doing the response. She's cute. damn.

iu

She seems like a cooking show host.... but too emotional. Perhaps this is for women and not me. I could see women eating this up.

"Biden created this border crisis with 94 Executive Orders in his first 90 days" - Katie Britt ( Good Quote)

She now is telling the story of a woman being sex trafficked and raped daily from the border. She is hammering the border policy.... Fentanyl, Murder, from Biden's border policy.

Back