Economy Joe Biden Continues To Lie About The Economy

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
From the Official Joe Biden Twitter account.

Joe Biden is living in denial over the rising living costs, inflation and his current sanctions agaisnt Russia which arent helping the inflation either.

Yet Biden thinks the US is in much better shape economically.

Joe Biden begged state of Venezuela for their oil supplies.

Joe Biden is living in denial over the rising living costs, inflation and his current sanctions agaisnt Russia which arent helping the inflation either.

Joe and his puppetmasters are just lying to us.

isn3a5jgk2881.jpg

What is happening is sabatage of our nation from within our own leadership

Last edited:
That's how they get you by the way: confusion. They'll say literally the opposite of the truth, and they'll say the lie so boldly that some people will believe it. A public that's confused and can't even reach a consensus about what the state of reality even is can't mount an effective defense against the cocksuckers bleeding them dry.

I doubt anyone was begging Venezuela for anything.

Biden bless.

<Moves>

Where is the lie? What countries are in a better economic position to face inflation than the US? Please list the metrics you are using for your determination. There are probably very few if any. If anyone is lying like usual it’s you.

Liar. America is the worst. THE WORST. I know this because he’s a democrat. I’d rather be somewhere less liberal, where the economy is sitting back enjoying the fruits of conservatism.

That's how they get you by the way: confusion. They'll say literally the opposite of the truth, and they'll say the lie so boldly that some people will believe it. A public that's confused and can't even reach a consensus about what the state of reality even is can't mount an effective defense against the cocksuckers bleeding them dry.
It's starting to get sad really. You ever think we're going to reach a point when we all collectively go after these fucks?

It's starting to get sad really. You ever think we're going to reach a point when we all collectively go after these fucks?
It is pretty clear that this is all a deliberate sabotage of our country.

What we are seeing is all done on purpose.

Joe and his puppetmasters are doing the bidding of globalists at the WEF, WHO and UN.

If only we had 8.1% inflation like Europe

The fact that this guy isn't getting carpet bombed with fact checks, like his predecessor, really does reinforce why people don't trust the media much in the US.

Then again, this isn't exactly news. Shit like this actually happened:

Washington Post ends ‘fact-check program’ for Trump, has ‘no plans’ to launch one for Biden (bizpacreview.com)

And they expected to be taken seriously as impartial actors. I mean, maybe - I don't know. Maybe we've reached the point where they really don't give a shit about telling the news so much as squeezing their base like a tit to get the ratings out of them, and ignoring anyone outside of that group.

Last edited:
Gas prices will only climb higher under Biden's policies. One video I saw on that today ~

Gas on the rise: 'No end in sight' for record-high pump prices, energy expert warns
The Schork Group principal argues the likelihood of $6 gas is 'very real'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/energy-expert-warns-no-end-record-high-gas-prices
Some people could only dream of $6 a gallon gas.
COUNTRY PRICE PER GALLON IN U.S. DOLLARS
Hong Kong $10.966
Norway $9.643
Denmark $9.323
Central African Republic $9.031
Monaco $8.938
Finland $8.894
Iceland $8.755
Greece $8.709
Netherlands $8.582
Singapore $8.399

Back