Economy Joe Biden Continues To Lie About The Economy

The fact that this guy isn't getting carpet bombed with fact checks, like his predecessor, really does reinforce why people don't trust the media much in the US.
The mainstream media is in on the sabotage of our nation. Somehow they are working toward the goals of the UN, WEF and WHO.

Trump wasn't working for them, I believe he was doing what he felt was best for the United States. These globalists hated him for it and that's probably why they screamed at the sky after he got in the white house.

Some people could only dream of $6 a gallon gas.
COUNTRY PRICE PER GALLON IN U.S. DOLLARS
Hong Kong $10.966
Norway $9.643
Denmark $9.323
Central African Republic $9.031
Monaco $8.938
Finland $8.894
Iceland $8.755
Greece $8.709
Netherlands $8.582
Singapore $8.399
Do any of these nations have petroleum and natural gas resources to be energy independent like the US could be if it was allowed to fully access what it has available?

The fact that this guy isn't getting carpet bombed with fact checks, like his predecessor, really does reinforce why people don't trust the media much in the US.

Then again, this isn't exactly news. Shit like this actually happened:

Washington Post ends ‘fact-check program’ for Trump, has ‘no plans’ to launch one for Biden (bizpacreview.com)

And they expected to be taken seriously as impartial actors. I mean, maybe - I don't know. Maybe we've reached the point where they really don't give a shit about telling the news so much as squeezing their base like a tit to get the ratings out of them, and ignoring anyone outside of that group.

I mentioned this today in the first thread about him lying to the economy, which highlights your point. If nothing else, just briefly look at the 3 twitter posts here (the actual post is longer than I am quoting, whole post is worth reading IMO), but those are Bloomberg, CNBC, and Reuters

This isn't about Biden the way the left makes everything about Trump. This is about the democrat/uniparty establishment being completely found out by the average person, and how they are incompetent and/or outright malicious and corrupt. That is why I said in the OP, that there will be no fact checkers, etc calling these outright lies. Imagine if trump had, lmao

Fact is there have been multiple threads on here, including the ongoing GOP back to inflation worries thread, where a number of us have been able to see this happening in real time, calling it out for over a year now, and accurately predict its course. That the inflation is not transitory, the lockdowns are not working, the job numbers actually suck, continuing the print money is causing this, etc.

How did NONE of these financial experts and/or people in government like Fed chair Powell or Sec Yellen? Every single one said BEST economy every pretty much (just like most secure election, right?)

The first two, both financial outlets, generally trusted, and all the mainstream media, like Reuters, touted similar stuff for over a year. But almost daily, there has been bad economic news for almost that same time.

Even worse than simply hating you, they also think the average person is so stupid and that they can keep them from seeing what is right in front of them at the grocery store, the gas pump, their bank accounts, local small businesses closed, etc.

Some people could only dream of $6 a gallon gas.
COUNTRY PRICE PER GALLON IN U.S. DOLLARS
Hong Kong $10.966
Norway $9.643
Denmark $9.323
Central African Republic $9.031
Monaco $8.938
Finland $8.894
Iceland $8.755
Greece $8.709
Netherlands $8.582
Singapore $8.399

You know, "Build Back Better" is a little played out. They should run with "At Least We're Not Singapore" for the midterms.

You know, "Build Back Better" is a little played out. They should run with "At Least We're Not Singapore" for the midterms.
Can’t build back anything when the republicans and a couple Dino’s vote against it. Blame them.

Can’t build back anything when the republicans and a couple Dino’s vote against it. Blame them.

Yeah, the country would be in sooo much better shape if that other multi-trillion dollar spending bill was passed. LOL.

So defense production act for solar but nothing for oil or refineries.
Tells everyone what the plan is and this admin could careless about gas prices.
Actually, they want them to rise to make the shift.
Screw em I'll be rolling coal until my truck dies. High diesel prices or not I can afford it.

Where is the lie? What countries are in a better economic position to face inflation than the US? Please list the metrics you are using for your determination. There are probably very few if any. If anyone is lying like usual it’s you.
The inflation, rising costs of living, Joe Biden is ignoring all this. Only citing the job data and some exports.

You have everything else going up rent, food.

The statements in the tweet are true though.
It's just that all it means is that China is predicted to enter recession sooner due to their ongoing extensive lockdowns and demographic shift (aging population becoming increasingly dependent), also that the US GDP per capita is huge compared to most of the world (with relatively low unemployment and a population aging slower than most of the largest economies), with the countries that are higher being out and out tax havens.

GoldenWolf37 continues making terrible threads.
Well i am not a far Liberal that would defend Joe Biden sorry..
Joe Biden is still trying to find ways to ignore his own destructive polices towards the economy.

Has Trump done some dump stuff? sure..

Last edited:
At least no mean tweets. It's a meme and a joke but people actually feel that way.

I work with this Black fella that used to get in great debates with me. He hated Trump with a passion and had all these reasons...mostly race related. Other day I tried to engage with him in a discussion about Bidens performance and he says " I don't even care about politics anymore...I don't pay attention".

He was whipped into a frenzy about Trump and now doesn't give a fuck.

Reality

By this time next year we'll be producing as much or more barrels of oil per day than at any other point in our history.

Also the President doesn't control how much oil is extracted, how much it costs, how much is turned into gas, how much that costs, etc.

The price of gas is controlled mostly by OPEC+ which we're not a part of, and to a lesser extent local taxes, which the US already has the lowest in the world compared to other developed countries.

Did you know the US federal gas tax hasn't changed since the 1970s?

Back