Joe Joyce vs Zhang 2 September 23rd

Canelo being interviewed right now, asked how did negotiations change when one charlo brother dropped off and they told him he could fight the other.
He literally said “they’re the same thing”

In Spanish it’s funnier because he meant it as they are exactly the same thing down to how they look.

they’ve pretty much got the same name ffs. Wtf were their parents thinking. I don’t know which is which. I generally work it out by who their opponent is, whether their a MW or a LMW

Tim Bradley already getting on my nerves & I like him a tad bit better than most of the fans who hate him on the mic.

Wtf I went to pour myself a cup of coffee and completely missed the yarde fight? Must have been a super competitive encounter…

Anyway, let’s goooo

Think this is the end of the road for Joyce.
Sometimes you meet your match and Zhang was timing all of his offensive moves... he'll do it again tonight.

Rnd1: 10-9 Zhang

Joyce very cautious. Zhang was throwing the rear hands even if they meant nothing.

Let's go Zhang. He rocked Joe a couple times now.

What the hell man, Joyce looks with Down syndrome or something he better do something or the Ko will be ugly as hell

Joyce looks horrible. I think Zhang may finally be the one to crack his chin.

Rnd2: 20-18 Zhang

Joyce getting roughed up already. It's pretty obvious that he's is going to the hospital tonight again.

(T)KO probably in round 7 or 8.

Back