News Joe Pyfer returns against Marc-André Barriault at UFC 303, June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
Everyone say that everytime Barriault fight.

He's not super good but he's better than he gets credit for. If the fight goes outside the 1st, he's a problem.

Tough, hits hard and he's relentless.

I still favor Pyfer but I can clearly see Barriault dragging him

Can't believe people still fall for that.

What's with UFC and trying to push gingers lately

Marc Andre barriault is aging horribly he’s starting to look like Jean Cretién. “Appy birt-day Ca-na-da”
Yeah but Jean was at least hard enough to choke out his own hecklers like a G. So gotta give some respect, he ain't soft like todays politicians

Pyfer was supposed to be North American Khamzat, but failed on 2nd attempt.

I wonder if he'll change his name to Smokin' Joe after this fight.

Be Joe Pyfer but don't gas out

Yeah but Jean was at least hard enough to choke out his own hecklers like a G. So gotta give some respect, he ain't soft like todays politicians
100% he was a goon when he played hockey and he’s probably still a goon even though he’s 95 or whatever. Crazy that he was a liberal looking at the clowns in that party today.

I like it. Banger. I can definitely see why people have gone for Barriault but he's been chinned recently and while has the durability to drag him deep, I see Pyfer finishing him early.

Everyone say that everytime Barriault fight.

He's not super good but he's better than he gets credit for. If the fight goes outside the 1st, he's a problem.

Tough, hits hard and he's relentless.

I still favor Pyfer but I can clearly see Barriault dragging him
Hate to say it but pyfer is tailor made to beat the shit out of barriault. Straight punches are barriaults kryptonite

Back