Joe Rogan continues his series of alt right interviews: 915 Nick DiPaolo

The problem is for a black man to get anywhere in any field....he has to be excellent and much better than his white competitor. There is no group in the world who gets more benfit of the doubt that white males. Chris Rock said it best. a black C student cant run a company.....while a white C student happened to be president of America. You think a black politician who is as dumb as Bush and Trump would anywhere near the presidency?

That is equalized by certain things like affirmative action, as well as other things.

Also, did you know that african americans are given a 230 point bonus on the SAT to equalize their lower college acceptance rates? Also asian have points taken away

The problem is for a black man to get anywhere in any field....he has to be excellent and much better than his white competitor. There is no group in the world who gets more benfit of the doubt that white males. Chris Rock said it best. a black C student cant run a company.....while a white C student happened to be president of America. You think a black politician who is as dumb as Bush and Trump would anywhere near the presidency?

Nonsense. White women are easily the most privileged group in the US and it isn't close. They graduate from high school at significantly higher rates than their male counterparts. They are closing in on a two to one advantage in terms of graduating with four year degrees. Every college in the US has a women's center with plenty of resources for female students. There is nothing like that for men. When it comes to sex and marriage, women have reproductive rights, men only have reproductive responsibilities. And of course, white men have a significantly lower life expectancy than white females.

However, I tend to agree that black males have the hardest row to hoe in the US. Shit, just not being murdered before you're 25 is plenty of challenge.

I'd be careful when gleaning politics from Chris Rock. Everyone knows Ja Rule is the man with the answers.

That is equalized by certain things like affirmative action, as well as other things.
The belief that the government can step in and "equalize" is a total myth. There is no evidence for it.

Nonsense. White women are easily the most privileged group in the US and it isn't close. They graduate from high school at significantly higher rates than their male counterparts. They are closing in on a two to one advantage in terms of graduating with four year degrees. Every college in the US has a women's center with plenty of resources for female students. There is nothing like that for men. When it comes to sex and marriage, women have reproductive rights, men only have reproductive responsibilities. And of course, white men have a significantly lower life expectancy than white females.

However, I tend to agree that black males have the hardest row to hoe in the US. Shit, just not being murdered before you're 25 is plenty of challenge.

Why do white women do so well?

The belief that the government can step in and "equalize" is a total myth. There is no evidence for it.
Its absolute bullshit...the government can say things, but not do anything. Most black people in good positions get accused of affirmative action and their intelligence gets questioned. Also anyone who has long experience in corporate world knows how many average white guys has been put in good positions cause they get along well with their white manager. People dont like to talk about white guys privilege because you get accused of being a hater or jealous.

Its absolute bullshit...the government can say things, but not do anything. Most black people in good positions get accused of affirmative action and their intelligence gets questioned. Also anyone who has long experience in corporate world knows how many average white guys has been put in good positions cause they get along well with their white manager. People dont like to talk about white guys privilege because you get accused of being a hater or jealous.
i tend to agree, i'm positive i've heard the secret code words
"Chip Chip Cheerio"

Why do white women do so well?
It's not always easy to pinpoint, but in education, there is clearly an anti-masculine undertone especially in higher education and it comes form the influence of hard left feminists and their ilk who are ensconced in the government bureaucracies that affect education and in academia.

In the rest of society, I think it is a matter of being able to play it both ways. Women can be the weaker, fairer sex when it suits them and then demand to be treated exactly as men when it suits them. I think most of the time that's great, but it can certainly be exploited.

I'm not really suggesting women are an oppressive class, but the common leftist practice of dividing the population up into identity groups then labeling some as oppressors ans some as oppressed only works if you have a bad guy. And for the left, the biggest bad guy will always be the white man. The constant othering of white men is justified because they feel that as a demographic, they can't really be hurt, but stats don't really bear that out.

Affirmitive action was a tool to equalize as is giving certain minorities bonuses on their tests they did not earn

It's not always easy to pinpoint, but in education, there is clearly an anti-masculine undertone especially in higher education and it comes form the influence of hard left feminists and their ilk who are ensconced in the government bureaucracies that affect education and in academia.

In the rest of society, I think it is a matter of being able to play it both ways. Women can be the weaker, fairer sex when it suits them and then demand to be treated exactly as men when it suits them. I think most of the time that's great, but it can certainly be exploited.

I'm not really suggesting women are an oppressive class, but the common leftist practice of dividing the population up into identity groups then labeling some as oppressors ans some as oppressed only works if you have a bad guy. And for the left, the biggest bad guy will always be the white man. The constant othering of white men is justified because they feel that as a demographic, they can't really be hurt, but stats don't really bear that out.

Just as an aside, when you tell someone that they are privileged, that they have an advantage, and everything is handed to them, if they do not succeed, the failure is all that more hurtful. Talk about a downer if you can't succeed when they rigged the game for you.

This is 100% true imo. The environment is really not made for guys guy so to speak. Most guys I know would lose their mind spending too much time with the type of people you usually deal with in universities. Also women are very good at using emotions when common sense is not in their advantage. One thing I learned in University discussions is as long as you are polite and just say in my opinion....you can get away with most thing no matter how little fact is behind your statement. Guys in general are just not wired to sit through bullshit

This is another problem. Any white man in a high position is touted has having "privilege".

The truth is that white privilege simply does not exist.

Privelage is based on class, not race.

If a black man is born into a well to do family, he will have more oppurtunities than a white man born into a low class family. Race has nothing to do with it.

Your post reeks of contradiction. You blast others for claiming black people only get though because of AA yet in the same post you paint every high up white male as having white privilege

Just as an aside, when you tell someone that they are privileged, that they have an advantage, and everything is handed to them, if they do not succeed, the failure is all that more hurtful. Talk about a downer if you can't succeed when they rigged the game for you.
Telling someone they have privilege usually is a way of gaining control of any given situation. It diminishes their accomplishments and casts them as the oppressor. In general, it is a soft form of bigotry, especially when it is such a poorly supported thesis.

I think that the claim that black people are disadvantaged has far better support than claiming that whites are privileged.

This is 100% true imo. The environment is really not made for guys guy so to speak. Most guys I know would lose their mind spending too much time with the type of people you usually deal with in universities. Also women are very good at using emotions when common sense is not in their advantage. One thing I learned in University discussions is as long as you are polite and just say in my opinion....you can get away with most thing no matter how little fact is behind your statement. Guys in general are just not wired to sit through bullshit

Interesting take. I think guys put up with plenty of bullshit, just not feminine bullshit,a nd as you point out, our schools are increasingly feminine environments these days..

My experience in college was that if you dont ride with the feminist wave you are subject to,like you say, the emotional reaction of women.

I remember a conversation in my class about female genital mutilation. A female student went off about how the men were forcing the women to do it and that they invented it.

Another male student claimed that it is possible that the women were the ones who started it. I doubt he was right but there was no proof either way. The girl got extremely emotional about it and blasted the male student for even suggesting it.

My experience in college was that if you dont ride with the feminist wave you are subject to,like you say, the emotional reaction of women.

I remember a conversation in my class about female genital mutilation. A female student went off about how the men were forcing the women to do it and that they invented it.

Another male student claimed that it is possible that the women were the ones who started it. I doubt he was right but there was no proof either way. The girl got extremely emotional about it and blasted the male student for even suggesting it.
Thats so typical. I seen so many guys make this mistake....engage with women in argument and they turn the emotions on. I just kept low profile and in a lot of subject kept my real views to myself and just presented the view they wanted to hear. Some may say thats not brave....but getting arguments with women surrounded by other women is one of the least productive thing one can do. They never let logic get in their way to win an argument and will just drive you mad until you say shut the fuck up and lose your cool

They never let logic get in their way to win an argument and will just drive you mad until you say shut the fuck up and lose your cool
that's how they win

gotta take the leo approach
68857150.jpg

Back