• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social John Cena profusely apologizes to Chinese netizens and China for calling Taiwan a country

Guy was really stiff, awkward and uncoordinated though. A lot of the bodybuilder type guys end up embarrassing themselves in a fight.

It didn't help him that you had a lot of legit tough guys around like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar.
I’ve trained so I know what you’re saying. Crazy squat and bench does not equal fighting ability. I always thought Batista looked the worse. But of course angle could beat up John with one arm behind his back.

So, his next line of movies won't be allowed in China. Gets canned by Warner Media and Disney.

Isn't Brad Pitt still banned from China from his Tibet movie?

Chinese netizens may as well be living on a different planet their access to information is so controlled and manipulated. I'd take anything they say with a heavy grain of salt.
Good point.

I wonder how many of those people "outraged" were typing sitting in a cubical in Beijing while getting a paycheck from the Chinese government.

I predict the majority of Chinese citizens have no idea about this "controversy" or really don't care.

I love all the Edgelords calling him a pussy or cuck. The irony is they are probably posting that from an iPhone with a busted ass screen they cant afford to fix.
If he does not apologize nothing changes. If he does apologize he can keep on collecting those fat ass Fast and Furious checks until they quit making the movies.
I have never understood people that put politics above money. Whatever political stance you take someone will be pissed off about it, and very rarely do you have LA dimes riding in your Lambo based on your political takes.

Good point.

I wonder how many of those people "outraged" were typing sitting in a cubical in Beijing while getting a paycheck from the Chinese government.

I predict the majority of Chinese citizens have no idea about this "controversy" or really don't care.

Nationalism is very popular in China. The government also fosters and encourages it. Unlike us, many of those countries in the old World are hyper nationalistic.

thumb.png

Lost all respect for that guy

I love all the Edgelords calling him a pussy or cuck. The irony is they are probably posting that from an iPhone with a busted ass screen they cant afford to fix.
If he does not apologize nothing changes. If he does apologize he can keep on collecting those fat ass Fast and Furious checks until they quit making the movies.
I have never understood people that put politics above money. Whatever political stance you take someone will be pissed off about it, and very rarely do you have LA dimes riding in your Lambo based on your political takes.
I know why he did it....

I'm still going to call him a bootlikcing spineless hack for it though.

Yeah but he used to be able to motor boat those puppies. Still think that makes him a winner.
raw
Eeeeehhhhhhh..... I can get it but still.

Also, I best not hear him talk about social injustices in the United States from this day forward lol.

Eeeeehhhhhhh..... I can get it but still.

Also, I best not hear him talk about social injustices in the United States from this day forward lol.
I doubt he will, he has been pretty vanilla and tries to protect his image his whole career. Even though his first gimmick, probably would be considered cultural appropriation today.
Thug white guy, rapper. Sure somebody would be triggered by it.

I doubt he will, he has been pretty vanilla and tries to protect his image his whole career. Even though his first gimmick, probably would be considered cultural appropriation today.
Thug white guy, rapper. Sure somebody would be triggered by it.
Didn't he wear a zoot suit too? lol

Fuck the CCP and fuck those Chinese netizens.

"Foreign Slaves" -- that's how these small-dicked losers view non-Chinese

Smh at John Cena

Last edited:
Chinese netizens may as well be living on a different planet their access to information is so controlled and manipulated. I'd take anything they say with a heavy grain of salt.

I'd take the idea that they are actual citizens with a grain of salt. All of those post are most likely the CCP.

Nationalism is very popular in China. The government also fosters and encourages it. Unlike us, many of those countries in the old World are hyper nationalistic.
But, how many actually have access to the news source that was supposed to get the netizens upset?

I am sure China has the same type of troll farms that Russia does.

A man most republicans looked up to

But, how many actually have access to the news source that was supposed to get the netizens upset?

I am sure China has the same type of troll farms that Russia does.
Some netzien would have spread the news on their popular social media platforms like wechat and weibo, then all the outraged Nationalists would have jumped on it. That's not to say their own government backed troll farms didn't also push it.

i have an iphone that i can afford to fix. he is a cuck

Back