News Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill new main event

Can these guys go five rounds? In their past 14 fights combined, only three have gone to decision, so I have no idea if either of these guys has the cardio to go 25 minutes. Hopefully we’re not looking at another Dada-Kimbo final round….

Yeah that fight with Santos sucked hard surprisingly

That fight should've blasted off into space, but it fizzled out like a sparkler on the 4th of July instead....sad really sir lol.

Oh goody let's see if Walker can break his record and lose consciousness 4 times in the same round now

Please not Walker again! The guy is the biggest hype job I’ve ever seen and I was on his bandwagon big times but he proved me wrong on so many levels that at this point just want him to completely exposed. His IQ level is literally zero so with all his talents he is hopeless

Definitely interested in this fight. Hope Walker is a lot more aggressive this time.

Worst main event ever?
Tf? Definitely not. It's nothing spectacular, but for a replacement main event, it's not bad at all.

Here are the worst
UFC_Eye_vs_Cavillo_official_poster.jpg

UFC_Fight_Night_195.jpg

Vieira and Tate were both Top 10 and Tate is a former champion.

Hill and Walker are both coming off of losses. Walker is 1-3 in his last 4. Neither is a serious contender.

Vieira-Tate may have been a worse fight, but it was a more appropriate main event.
Hill is coming off a spectacular win. Wtf you talking about? He beat Crute after only 4 strikes, leaving Crute looking like a bear victim.

Hill is coming off a spectacular win. Wtf you talking about? He beat Crute after only 4 strikes, leaving Crute looking like a bear victim.
Yeah I totally forgot about that.

Vieira and Tate were both Top 10 and Tate is a former champion.

Hill and Walker are both coming off of losses. Walker is 1-3 in his last 4. Neither is a serious contender.

Vieira-Tate may have been a worse fight, but it was a more appropriate main event.
Don’t care about rankings …Viera vs Tate is an awful main event…one of the worst imo

Hill vs Walker isn’t significant …but it should be fun

You must have missed his last fight.
I wonder if he is going to continue with the low aggression approach. If he does, his popularity will evaporate. Maybe he was just worried about Thiago's power.

I see Hill being more aggressive than Thiago and thus hopefully drawing a better fight out of Walker. Not a huge fight necessarily, but Hill has a lot to gain here if he can finish the more "elusive" Johnny Walker.

Aight we all got trolled by @Ares Black

Emotions is a bitch. Im just mad we're missing out on RDA because we haven't seen the mofo fight in ages, now he gets to sit out more because of some bullshit

Back