• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

Yes because i said this specific woman is an idiot, i think all women are gold diggers. Nice. Great job. You’re a smart person that people in your life respect.

it’s “misogyny” and its not even a real concept in the Judaeo-Christian west. We live in a society(!) dominated by the feminine and the protection of it.

Get a girlfriend loser

Why is this misogyne and JJ apologist not banned already?
"We live in a society(!) dominated by the feminine and the protection of it", posted in a thread about a criminal who just beat up his wife.
Inadmissible.

Tyson list of offenses trumps anything Jones did by the age of 13.
He admitted as champ he went back to his old neighborhood and committed violent crimes. And there is the matter of him biting off a chunk of a man's ear in the ring.. We can bash Jones, but Tyson has done far far worse things in his life..
Congratulations on jumping to a conclusion; the discussion he and I are having is whether or not Tyson raped Washington, not if he's a better or worse person than Jones.

Unless you’re involved in this case yourself.
I got all of my information from the people who were involved in the case, including the jurors who said they would've changed their verdict, which is quite the counterargument that he raped Washington.

There’s corruption at both ends, including defence.
The defense attorney was incompetent, not corrupt. You're trying to make false equivalencies in order to downplay how the corrupt judge impacted the trial.

could he be innocent? Sure but considering how he spoke to women, viewed women, what he was like teddy’s daughter it’s not a surprise he was convicted of rape.
In other words, you have no rebuttal for everything I mentioned in my previous post; I can't say that I'm surprised <Lmaoo>.

As for society on the whole, I just think women are the main consumers of media and corporations have figured this out and tap into their swaying emotions and complexes
Crazy that I came to the same conclusion, when asking myself were does it comes this mainstream push for women to be in charge of everything, get them in the high paying jobs just because instead of looking at merits, etc.

Apologies for the broad answer, it was just a good question I had to flex out.
No worries, it was a good read. Actually, it seems I agree with you on a lot of things, even though I tried to prod you in my other comment.

Also I'm a bald manlet, too.

It's a difficult moral question to think about, whether someone who was convicted of rape, can be talked to normally as if nothing happened though.
It's like murder to some extent. And even murder can be somewhat attenuated if there are externuating circumstances (Varg Vikernes killing Euronymous is an example...The man was plotting to kill him and the other got him first).

Personally I don't think I can ever shake the hand or talk to someone convicted of rape.
Being convicted of a crime doesn’t mean you actually committed the crime. Tyson is guilty of a lot of things, which he has admitted to, but not rape, in my opinion.

doubt the kids pick her over super hero millionaire dad.

jones is a master manipulator.
Kids dont care about all that. They want love and warmth. Guess who they spent time with when Bones was in training camps, traveling for fights or out partying?

Plus he just KO'd her in front of them.

Reactions: OGL
No. Pretty common to attempt self injury to claim police abuse, especially with racial undertones.
Jones is already trying to spin the story in his favor.

it’s the drugs. Jon said himself in his post that he needs to leave alcohol behind him.

Being convicted of a crime doesn’t mean you actually committed the crime. Tyson is guilty of a lot of things, which he has admitted to, but not rape, in my opinion.

Sorry but in most cases it does. Feel free to have friends that are convicted murderers, terrorists, or pedophiles.
There's a difference between being convicted for something, which is a confirmation of a crime after investigation by a court, and simply being accused of a crime.
If Mike Tyson had only been accused of a crime, that is a totally different ballgame. But being convicted is serious. And society sees it as that.

He admited on Instagram that alcohol isnt for him anymore. He is too disturbed to have anything beyond caffeine
Yes, that IG came out after my post.

I wish him the best, but would give huge odds this “I quit drinking and I really truly for reals mean it this time!” is just as temporary as the last 4 or 5 times. Regardless of how sincere he was when he posted it.

Parent-Child Privilege Act of 2003 - Amends the Federal Rules of Evidence to provide that, in a civil or criminal proceeding, a parent shall not be compelled to testify against his or her child, and a child shall not be compelled to testify against his or her parent, unless the parent or child who is the witness voluntarily and knowingly waives the privilege to refrain from giving such adverse testimony.

Just means that they can't be compelled to testify against their will. In this case, the daughter was the one who asked for the police to be called.

You conveniently left out the most important part:

"unless both the child and the parent or parents who are privy to the confidential communication voluntarily and knowingly waive the privilege against the disclosure of the communication."

This means that both parents and the child have to agree to the child waiving their rights and being able to testify. Won't happen.

Sorry but in most cases it does. Feel free to have friends that are convicted murderers, terrorists, or pedophiles.
There's a difference between being convicted for something, which is a confirmation of a crime after investigation by a court, and simply being accused of a crime.
If Mike Tyson had only been accused of a crime, that is a totally different ballgame. But being convicted is serious. And society sees it as that.

I agree that the majority of people convicted of a crime committed the crime, but that is not always true. Many experienced legal professionals (from Alan Dershowitz to Greta Van Sustren) have commented on being surprised by Tyson’s conviction.

I think it’s funny how people can so easily vacillate from dumping on the American Justice System to lauding it, depending on the argument they’re trying to make at the time. Convictions mean you’re guilty if you agree with the ruling, while convictions are evidence of corruption and systemic racism if you don’t.

I personally think the justice system works well most of the time, though there are times when people get it wrong, ala O.J. Simpson. And if they get it wrong, I have no problem saying so.

If you’re arguing Tyson raped someone because a jury said he did, with the implication that the court system is infallible, I think you’re arguing from a position of extreme naïveté at best, or intellectual dishonesty, perhaps.

If you want to say you’re convinced by the evidence (whatever evidence there may be), you won’t get much argument from me.

The comment about being friends with pedophiles is absurd, and not worth responding to.

I forget that actual statistic, but around 90% of convictions in the US are self-convicted cases from plea bargains. The majority of people don't know their rights or how the system works, panic, and just agree to shit, which leads to their conviction. More often than not because they get a reduced fine, no jail time, and a lesser charge than they were initially charged, and they see it as their best and cheapest option - by design. He's absolutely right when he says that even a conviction doesn't necessarily equate to guilty. It's less true with more serious charges, and cases that go to trial, but still true, just a lower percentage.

Lol. He's not superman. He's just a dude.

And ?

Not all dudes are created equal . Some can fight a lot better than others some are bigger than others etc

I was just saying ol dudes comment was stupid and I don't think Jones likely to be someone's bitch.

As in “recently”? No, I don’t think so. Bear in mind, humanity’s numbers dwindled to around 10,000 strong on the horn of Eastern Africa thousands of years ago and the only way we survived was by taking care of one another’s young; childbirth was deadly, and to continue to reproduce obviously we took great care of females and children especially.

As for society on the whole, I just think women are the main consumers of media and corporations have figured this out and tap into their swaying emotions and complexes, which is why it’s very “shocking” to people to consider that someone like Jon’s fiancee is no clueless, sheepish victim of circumstance but rather the Alligator attendant that didn’t think she’d get bit by the monster.

Jon, to any reasonable person, is absolutely a monster, and he finally turned on his handler. Hard truth for a lot of people who grew on media that told them women don’t have autonomy over their own actions and the consequences of those actions, let alone that choices and consequences are not a black and white paradigm of who is solely right and who is solely wrong. Jon is 99% at fault here, no doubt, but that 1% Jesse has contributed is enough that, if she were to wise up to this guy earlier, she would have prevented this situation completely. You have to take that kind of ownership as a mother.

My girl is into MMA and I got her perspective on it as someone who was in some really bad situations when she was younger, and her take in regards to Jesse was “don’t give women any type of complex that will make you think that they’re not responsible for fixing their own lives, because they will attach to it til they die”

funny enough, my mother lives in Vegas as well and called me to ask about all of this after seeing it covered very benignly on the news yesterday morning. She’s worked with situations like this for almost 20 years now and was dumbfounded that Jesse has stuck by this guy.

These are two women who are of verrry European descent that grew up in households very different than the average “princess and barbie” stereotype we have out here. I think it’s very hard for a lot of modern women to break that mindset, because it’s so comforting and a default you can go to as to illicit sympathy, but that doesn’t save you preemptively or fix your problem once it arises. A rule for everyone, but i think it gets especially ignored for a specific gender in 2021.

So to answer your question more directly, I think the impulse is instinctual but I think we have mainlined it in a very harmful way that casts women as helpless idiot victims, so that when they are victimized by guys like Jon, there’s something about it that feels very familiar and “right” after consuming 3 decades+ of media that has told you there is inherent value in letting someone, men specifically, do bad things to you. Apologies for the broad answer, it was just a good question I had to flex out.
So there is 3 decades of media telling women to let men do bad things to them? Lmao

Congratulations on jumping to a conclusion; the discussion he and I are having is whether or not Tyson raped Washington, not if he's a better or worse person than Jones.

I got all of my information from the people who were involved in the case, including the jurors who said they would've changed their verdict, which is quite the counterargument that he raped Washington.

The defense attorney was incompetent, not corrupt. You're trying to make false equivalencies in order to downplay how the corrupt judge impacted the trial.

In other words, you have no rebuttal for everything I mentioned in my previous post; I can't say that I'm surprised <Lmaoo>.
It always makes me laugh seeing silly cunts on the internet pretending to know what goes on in these peoples lives. You like defending rapist, that’s fine. You might condone that sort of behaviour but it’s quite disgusting.

You know nothing of Tyson.

Dude is going to be dead or serving a major prison sentence within 5 years of the end of his MMA career.

Career over already.
Beats up fiance rather than face a UFC heavyweight.
The pregnant lady he ran away from should count herself lucky...

Read this on MMA Junkie:

"Last Friday, Jones was arrested by Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department hours after his UFC Hall of Fame fight induction on charges of misdemeanor battery domestic violence and felony injuring and tampering with a vehicle. "

What can you do but laugh (sadly) when it's a misdemeanor to smack your wife around but a felony to headbutt a cop car?

Reactions: OGL
sometimes bitches are super disrespectful until you get a bit rough, like iof another dude said or did what they did he'd be dead 10 times over but they push the buttons and when you push them or something they start saying oh Domestic Abuse, and of course sherdog simps jump to the rescue always being a captain save a hoe.

In jones case idk he's a bit psycho tbh, bitches love that psycho shit though so im not judging.

You're either joking or a fucking idiot.

Back