Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

His poor gf has a Diego-tier case of battered woman syndrome
Would you not be terrified if your abusive husband was Jon Jones dude. Dude is the biggest piece of shit sadistic psycho in MMA and that's not easy. He's very controlling and manipulative so obviously she must be terrified by threats and previous violence.

Look at what Jon did to guys like Cormier, Shogun or Machida. Now imagine what it must be like to be some small girl that saw those fights and is on the receiving end of Jones' violence. If he punches you you just take it and pray that he leaves it at that.

Hope he rots in jail.

Timeline:
Jesse is Jon's HS Girlfirend
Jon gets scholarship at Iowa, Leaves Jesse in NY
Jon knocks up Iowa girl
Jon gets call from Jesse that she is pregnant
Jon leaves Iowa, goes home to NY to be with Jesse and leaves Iowa girl behind
>>>>>Few kids, steroid cycles, DUIs and rehab stints later<<<
Jon hits Jesse in Las Vegas, still not married

it's only in the past couple of years Jon acknowledged Iowa Girl and Iowa baby even existed
ejCXn.jpg

so? Log off social media man. Why do you care about some guy you don’t know. You think that’s a normal thing that a man should do.

you just have a Timeline of a cage fighters sex life from high school to today.

You sound like a crazy broad.

His youngest daughter asked a security guard to call the police.

Headbutted a police car, left a dent and chipped paint o_O

Ive hated on Jon for a long time and always wanted to see him get what he deserves but it's finally gone on long enough I feel bad for him. I'm a recovered addict, heroin and fentanyl and later I relapsed and was a horrible horrible alcoholic so I can relate to Jon Jones (it seems like he's like me and can't stop once he starts) and it sounds strange but it's how I've justified hating on him over the years. But it feels different now because he's not a young 20 year old anymore, it's one thing seeing a young guy act dumb and get in trouble, it's different when it's a guy in his 30's with a wife and kids, it just makes it sad. I would be so embarrassed if I relapsed again after these years especially to my friends and family. I can't imagine how Jon is feeling.

Congrats, wishing you continued strength

Jezus, that would be some fucked up stuff. So kids are essentially fucked in this situation. Mom won't consent because she's scared probably. Dad obviously won't consent because he's a subhuman scumbag wifebeater who doesn't want to face consequences for his actions.
It's awful, and I bet his kids will be at an elevated risk of running away from home

Jon looks like he's bloated as hell and wearing his nose out with coke! Holy Shit!
Nose looking like silly putty, face/forehead all bloated from the drink and knotted up and tight. Sad

I wish Cormier was able to beat him. Cormier is a respectable human being, no matter how I feel about his commentary.
At some point we have to address how human garbage like Jones is more wired for success than "respectable humans", not because of any special talent but because his narcissism and lack of empathy and remorse means he's willing to do anything to gain an advantage, not caring whether it's safe, fair or legal.

This is also why he's aging like shit even compared to other known PED/Drug users in the UFC. Most people were juicing back then and Jones needed to outjuice them, even if it's extra self-destructive (and not just physically).

Lol how can you smash your head against the police car?
upload_2021-9-29_8-42-23.png

He was brutalized by the cops most likely.

Lol how can you smash your head against the police car?
View attachment 882258

He was brutalized by the cops most likely.
Once I was wasted and smashed my head through the wall in a bathroom while taking a shit. I had to come back the next day to find my wallet, it was between the folded towels the shelf. I didn't even know who's apartment it was,denting a police car would have been nothing lol.

Once I was wasted and smashed my head through the wall in a bathroom while taking a shit. I had to come back the next day to find my wallet, it was between the folded towels the shelf. I didn't even know who's apartment it was,denting a police car would have been nothing lol.
ok so its a possibility lol.

He somehow managed to top all the scumbag shit he’s done in the past. Beating his wife in front of his kids over an argument about going to the strip club....he should not have any fans after this.

He needs to get serious and declare publicly that Jesus is a nice savior. Surely that will make everything right.

Then we can go back to business of assigning Herb Dean to try to fix his next fight and Dana can wring his hands about Jon's character while sanctioning Dean and USADA putting the fixes in

They'll wait for the gf to be dead. Then (and only then) cue the moral outrage and shock.

He needs to get serious and declare publicly that Jesus is a nice savior. Surely that will make everything right.

Then we can go back to business of assigning Herb Dean to try to fix his next fight and Dana can wring his hands about Jon's character while sanctioning Dean and USADA putting the fixes in

They'll wait for the gf to be dead. Then (and only then) cue the moral outrage and shock.

Worse than I expected, I thought it was just arguing. Not a good look. Jones really needs to give up the alcohol/drugs, seems like he has zero control. He's there with his family, why is he getting that wasted? Why would you want your kids to see you like that?

Even if I get wasted, it doesnt mean I'll beat the living shit of my partner.
This "its alcohol's fault" is almost as bad as blaming videogames for violence.

she'd be smart to divorce him immediately and take 50% of what he owns, plus child support & alimony.

You realize they are not married? They are "engaged" if you want to call it that after I think 10 years or so of that status.

If she has stayed in this for 17 years and keeps pumping out kids for the guy there is no helping her. Jones is trash but she is crazy.

Women are women. Men can exert a serious level of control over women, especially after they have sex & children with them.
Easy to criticise women, but if a member of your family is sucked into these toxic relationships and suffering, you would sing a different tune. This is why fathers have to protect their daughters from dangerous men seducing them. Only reality is that Jon Jones needs to be incarcerated, for many years, and sedated.

He head butted a police car so hard that it left a dent??!! That just screams drug abuse to me

No. Pretty common to attempt self injury to claim police abuse, especially with racial undertones.
Jones is already trying to spin the story in his favor.

His youngest daughter asked a security guard to call the police.

Headbutted a police car, left a dent and chipped paint o_O

Ive hated on Jon for a long time and always wanted to see him get what he deserves but it's finally gone on long enough I feel bad for him. I'm a recovered addict, heroin and fentanyl and later I relapsed and was a horrible horrible alcoholic so I can relate to Jon Jones (it seems like he's like me and can't stop once he starts) and it sounds strange but it's how I've justified hating on him over the years. But it feels different now because he's not a young 20 year old anymore, it's one thing seeing a young guy act dumb and get in trouble, it's different when it's a guy in his 30's with a wife and kids, it just makes it sad. I would be so embarrassed if I relapsed again after these years especially to my friends and family. I can't imagine how Jon is feeling.

Who the fuck cares how Jon is feeling? You fall into the classic fuck up or in your case past fuck up trap. Only being emphatic with other fuck ups because of your shared past. Writing a sermon for Jones when he abuses his girlfriend and children. Talk about compartmentalizing. Yeah lets feel "real bad for Jon and be "sad" for him and not the actual victims .:rolleyes: You are a good example of what keeps guys like Jon going. Its abusing others and still getting support by the public and a slap on the wrist by the law.

That's some low shit when you bust up your child's mother's face. Leave or anything else. This dude has a serious lack of control, and is terrible at making right decisions.

Back