Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

he was trying to accidently poke her eyes but accidently hit her on the nose instead

I used to feel bad for this girl but she's a fucking retard, full stop.
SHe's tolerated him having kids with other women and not taking care of them or acknowledging them, has tolerated his stupid, reckless behavior that could get him or others killed, driving drunk, being a drug and alcohol addict around their children, and now she's running cover for him getting physical with her.

Just a dumb fucking person. Not saying "She deserves this" but jesus christ, how many red flags do you need to see????
They're not even married right? Jesus.

She knows the red flags but this is one of those weird situations where Jones put some kids into her before he got famous and after he got famous he was basically out of her league so she sticks around and basically lets him do anything because of the lifestyle and him being high value guy even despite his fuck ups.

If Jones was doing this to a higher value girl that he got with after he got famous she would get the fuck out immediately but some average girl from upstate NY who is in her 30s? .....yeah she's going to stick around through a ton of bullshit. Not saying she should but I understand on some level why shes doing this. This is an extreme version of hypergamy at play where this girl is willing to put up with anything because of the imbalance between their power. There is a certain level of this going on with Conor and his girlfriend who he still has not married. It's not anywhere near as bad as the Jones situation as Conor at least seems to have some level of respect for his girl(she is also much better looking).

Last edited:
Artist recreation of events

Mods please no yellow I couldn’t find a censored version of the video.

Yep, if you ever drunk and about to make a dumb decision. Go to sleep or home. No matter she fucked your whole family, just go home.

He needs a babysitter

I guess this puts in nail in the coffin of Jones thinking about making any return to UFC. This is pretty serious Jones needs to get some serious help I feel terrible for his wife and kids to go through this.

When Jones ends up dead and in prison from getting someone killed, I hope whoever does the biopic on him asks the question, "How did this guy get so many chances?"

Pan camera to Dana White
I think it’s more likely Jon does a murder-suicide. I hope it doesn’t happen, and don’t want it to happen, but that’s the vibe I get off him.

Jones is terrible awful person I fear it’s only matter of time until he does something very serious.

I don't get it. I'm terrified of prison for one thing only. Both Jon Jones and Mayhem Miller must love being someone's prison bitch to keep going back for more.

Back