Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
The fight to put asses in seats is Jones vs Alex. The ufc is having aspinall fight at 5am to boost views as much as possible. Aspinall isn’t as big of a draw at this point in his career.

is this Jones pivoting from a fight few care about to the another perfectly cherry picked opponent in a former middleweight, current LHW, and non wrestler non grappler? Get some balls and get some fans and put your record on the line. Fight the interim champ like everyone expects you to.

Not sure he wants to test himself like that at this point in his career.

Imagine he took the fight and big brothered him like he did Gane though? I wouldn’t expect that but Jones does do GOAT shit
We won't know until they fight but it is fun to think of.

That’s an absurd question unless he plans on dropping down to LHW. He should probably fight the champ.

C'mon now! Tom for sure. Jon vs Alex will play out the same way it did against Gane.

Is he joking? Surely he's being a troll. If not then he's really trying to get out of fighting the freaking interim champ.

Of course not. He wants a guy who hasn't fought in over 3 years and will be 42 before the end of summer.

I think once you accept that Jon is purposely being antagonistic all of the time it makes this shit have less of an effect. There was probably a million replies asking for Aspinall and he scrolled looking for the one Pereira comment, because he’s the smaller guy and Jon can make it one sided

I think once you accept that Jon is purposely being antagonistic all of the time it makes this shit have less of an effect. There was probably a million replies asking for Aspinall and he scrolled looking for the one Pereira comment, because he’s the smaller guy and Jon can make it one sided
Yeah you could be right but there's a different kind of hatred after beating his wife or fiancé in front of his daughters and hitting a pregnant woman. Fuck him.

Is this like when he tweeted “I don’t think you guys are ready to witness @stipemiocic and I, would July give you all enough time?” And after Miocic responded with “been ready see you there”, the UFC announced the fight with Jones and Santos?

If so, maybe we should expect the rescheduled Jones-Stipe fight announced tomorrow.

Pereira could be interesting if I was 100% sure it wouldn't go like the Gane fight. I guess that'd be the closes thing we could get to Jones vs rumble. Aspinall is more proven at HW and in the grappling department tho so have to pick him.

The casuals posting on the ESPN post like the Alex fight but in the other 2 posts everybody knows what's up. If Jones can't fight old Stipe he'd rather face another guy he could potentially dominate in the grappling like he did to Gane.

Back