Jon Jones before/after steroids... or not?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would make an excellent poster boy!? Or..does anybody believe he only took small amounts accidentally?
_20200222_233328.JPG

Last edited:
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

I believe Jones took tainted supplements accidentally on purpose, sometimes. Definitely.

It's a widely regarded tragedy that this happened.

I don't see why were giving Jones a hard time for doing it in reverse.

But you do agree there's no question he was on a full program? You see his baseline physique. I could get his definition, more or less, without steroids... jones could not. Impossible...

But you do agree there's no question he was on a full program? You see his baseline physique. I could get his definition, more or less, without steroids... jones could not. Impossible...
Vitor has been roiding since the mid 90s... Nobody knows what he looked like before steroids.

vitor-belfort.gif

Francis Ngannou, different story... Here he is 20 years ago when he was about 25 years old.

bygzqq84qc101.jpg

Be careful OP. Mods seem to think that this is fighter bashing when it is very plainly seen that so and so fighter is on the juice.

Vitor has been roiding since the mid 90s... Nobody knows what he looked like before steroids.

vitor-belfort.gif

Francis Ngannou, different story... Here he is 20 years ago when he was about 25 years old.

bygzqq84qc101.jpg

Ngannou looks clean to me.

Back