Jon Jones had something to say about Francis Ngannou calling himself the 'baddest man on the planet'

Who wins in a potential fight?

• Total voters
Might be the GOAT bag fumble imho.

On the bright side, at least Jon is now the GOAT of something besides failing PED tests.

<RawexDidThis1>

aw-fumble-football.gif

If I was Dana, I'd do what I could to set up Jones vs. Fury, just to be petty and screw Frank

Dana and the UFC make a lot of $.
Connor showed the world that UFC fighters can LEAVE the UFC and make a lot of money too.
Ngannou has left to go make a lot of money.
If Jones leaves the UFC and goes and makes a lot of money...that would be another of their biggest stars leaving to make a lot of money.
If you were the UFC, what would you do to keep that from happening?
Who says a bag is being fumbled? What would you do otherwise?
This does not take fight IQ to understand...
Conor never left the UFC, he was allowed to go box Floyd, almost like taken to the ring by the UFC, Dana was on every press conference.

Dana is a shit stain, I know TS is kinda trolling but Dana really is no good for the UFC, his time is long gone. All his ideas are shit.....

Good troll thread. Way too many financial gurus and u fight cheap shills made similarly bad threads about Francis making a mistake lol

thank-you-the-office.gif

When I saw Francis “fumbled the bag” a few days ago, this became inevitable.

PFL will go brabkupt with Francis, Jones will retire as the HW champ and the goat and with some nice millions on his bank account.

Jones has top boxers calling him out and offering $40 million paydays. Instead, Jones is negotiating with Dana White to try and fight retired firefighters for a couple million. Additionally, Dana could be making PPVs that pull in more than 50k buys.

Jones and Dana have fumbled the bag here, boys. Haven’t seen a bag fumbled this badly in years.

Meanwhile, Big Frank is sitting pretty in PFL with a bigger bag than the UFC was offering. Crazy how things worked out.

<mma4>
Fury is a gypsie, well known con artist

At the very least, Ngannou used it to get a massive bag though. Dude keeps betting on himself and increasing the size of his bag.

All I see from Dana and Jones is fear and bag fumbling.

nah, PFL paid Ngannou because he's the lineal UFC HW champion. it had nothing to do with empty promises on social media.

Good troll thread. Way too many financial gurus and u fight cheap shills made similarly bad threads about Francis making a mistake lol

who knows, maybe it is a mistake. nobody knows how much his pay will be. he'll get 50% of PPVs but how much is that? apparently he's going to make his boxing debut later this year. he gets to be the chairman of PFL Africa or whatever, but that wasn't even a thing until Ngannou got signed.

however it does seem like a win if all he wanted to do was box and do MMA.

Get a grip, man.

A boxing match where Rogan is supposed to put up $20M (let’s say UFC). It’s not a UFC promotion. It’s not mma. Jones/Stipe would certainly sell well, I’d think. It’s a UFC fight.

This thread is utter nonsense, man. What are you talking about? Why would the UFC want to have anything to do with Fury/Jones? Especially when they have to put up half the purse in a winner take all match?

How do the UFC, and Jones get paid? I suppose if the ppv profits are split 50/50. They could get their money back. How does Jones get paid? And why devalue your HW champion and one of your biggest assets?

You didn’t think about this AT ALL, did you? You think you know more than the most successful mma promotion on the planet? Yet I just squashed the whole thing 5 minutes after waking up. And I was up til 4am drinking.

Onto Ngannou.. The guy is screwed. The PFL is screwed. That deal is not going to work out for either party. But considering you just made this rubbish thread. I wouldn’t expect you to be able to follow this PFL/Ngannou debacle through to it’s inevitable conclusion. Ngannou hasn’t made a penny. He’s not going to get a massive boxing match. If he gets ANY boxing match he will lose embarrassingly. Then who will PAY MONEY to watch him fight some scrub in a PFL ppv?

Horrible thread with next to no thought put into it at all.
You get so triggered by stuff man, your life must be hell. Relax, the lad just gave his opinion, no need to take it so seriously

nah, PFL paid Ngannou because he's the lineal UFC HW champion. it had nothing to do with empty promises on social media.

Nope, but having the UFC champion is also a part of it.

I am glad you’re witnessing Frank get the money your ass said he never would though. PFL alone is paying him more than the UFC and giving him all the freedom and options he wants.

michaelscott-haha.gif

Jones has top boxers calling him out and offering $40 million paydays. Instead, Jones is negotiating with Dana White to try and fight retired firefighters for a couple million. Additionally, Dana could be making PPVs that pull in more than 50k buys.

Jones and Dana have fumbled the bag here, boys. Haven’t seen a bag fumbled this badly in years.

Meanwhile, Big Frank is sitting pretty in PFL with a bigger bag than the UFC was offering. Crazy how things worked out.

<mma4>

I can't argue with any of that.

Other orgs don't have people like Novitsky whose job is to convince people Jones isn't a cheater. He won't be as marketable outside the UFC given the cheating

Back