Jon Jones had something to say about Francis Ngannou calling himself the 'baddest man on the planet'

Who wins in a potential fight?

• Total voters
You get so triggered by stuff man, your life must be hell. Relax, the lad just gave his opinion, no need to take it so seriously

I don’t even bother reading his posts. I don’t know how he makes it out of his house in the morning without losing his fucking mind at the toaster or something.

I don’t even bother reading his posts. I don’t know how he makes it out of his house in the morning without losing his fucking mind at the toaster or something.
I think I'll adopt your strategy. It's always draining enough to read his shit.. replying to it zaps my energy lol

Must be a lot of bag handling occuring for fumbling to be so prominent as of late.

Except the good faith argument has been made and you've ignored it and stuck with gaslighting instead.

Better get back to work. Daddy Dana isn't paying you to get stuck in the mud with me.
And there you go again with your last line. Actually incapable of creating an argument that stands on its own merit. “Daddy” Coker or Chatri or whatever isn’t paying you get stuck in the mud with me. ;):rolleyes:

Who is the HW champion right now? Remind me?
and when’s Francis’s next fight?
Yeah, that’s the facts pal.

Who cares who the champion is anymore?

It's certainly not the best HW in the world right now... cause he just left the UFC cause of shit pay.

The actual UFC HW champion is literally 1-0 at HW right now. Please try and convince me how the UFC belt means anything right now when the guy wearing it is 1-0 at HW and literally just beat a guy with a 1984 ground game for the title and who the real champion had already beaten anyway.

Yup, I already know he beat Gane. It's still a fact that Jones waited 3 years until Ngannou left to suddenly sign on the dotted line.

He had to "bulk up."
He waited 3 years for Francis contract negotiations to fail and for Franis to quit?
He predicted the HW champ would leave with the highest offer ever for a superfight?

That sounds intelligently feasible to you?

maybe somehow you missed this-

Francis left the highest pay ever to fight Jones.

The only thing Jones should be saying is just how easy Francis Nagano will find it to kick his ass.

Jones will get absolutely destroyed and owned if he fights Francis Ngannou.

Like when Wanderlei Silva fought Sakuraba.

Total mismatch like that

Francis Nagano will destroy John Jones like a new guys ass in prison.

I can't even imagine what it would feel like walking through this world with a realistic chance of being the baddest guy on Earth. That would be such a mind trip.

Well…
One of these guys has actually fought in the last year and proven it, not to mention also has a fight lined up. While the other hasn’t fought in the last year and doesn’t plan on doing so for another.

Feel free to make all the excuses you want discrediting Jones, but at least he shows up to the dance.
Its funny but as I read your post I was asking myself is he referring to Jon?
Your post is going on about having fought in the last year and Frank fought a month Jon last fought in March 2023 and Jon has had 1 fight since Feb 2020, plus won't likely fight until the end of 2024. Frank has 3 MMA fights and the Tyson Fury fight in the time Jon has has 1 fight at HW.

He is currently "Champion" and should be booked to defend against the #1 contender (sometimes debatable who it is) but when there is an Interim champion crowned the champion has no choice but to fight him or you are no longer truly the champ.

Francis would ragdoll Jones.

The biggest mismatch in the history of MMA.

Jon would toy Francis.

Francis had to resort to lay and pray with gane.

Jon got him out of there in 2 minutes.

They are not the same thing at all.

Sorry had to edit. Got him out of there quicker than I remembered.
People acting like Jones was afraid of a guy whos ONLY tool is to punch and had to wrestle Gane to win.

Gane, the future of HW became a CAN on here the moment Jones layed his hands on his throat.

People acting like Jones was afraid of a guy whos ONLY tool is to punch and had to wrestle Gane to win.

Gane, the future of HW became a CAN on here the moment Jones layed his hands on his throat.
This.

Jones has vastly better striking defence and grappling than Gane. He picks apart Ngannou on the feet and destroys Ngannou on the ground.

Jones is unlikable outside of the ring but he absolutely destroys Francis everywhere

Back