Did Jon Jones stock go down today?

Do you know anything about money? Francis will be lucky to see 3-4 mil of that money. Jones still has a much higher net worth and is a career long winner.

Francis got outboxed by black beast, I don’t want to hear anything about stock lol.

Undefeated.

<JonesLaugh>

The last word disproves your username.

His stock is unaffected but more interest will be made towards him and Frank than whatever else he has planned so I see where you’re going. His next fight will still do the same numbers it alway would have so stock dropped isn’t accurate

UFC’s stock dropped, not Jon’s. They make a big HW fight, one pulls out, the other is not even offered a chance to fight for interim and now the interim champ will not get the chance to fight for the real belt, because the two originally scheduled fighters will sit out a year waiting to rebook the original fight. Then, both of the guys in the title fight retire while the interim champ magically becomes the real champ after all.
You can’t make this shit up.

UFC’s stock dropped, not Jon’s. They make a big HW fight, one pulls out, the other is not even offered a chance to fight for interim and now the interim champ will not get the chance to fight for the real belt, because the two originally scheduled fighters will sit out a year waiting to rebook the original fight. Then, both of the guys in the title fight retire while the interim champ magically becomes the real champ after all.
You can’t make this shit up.
Really just better having 2 ufc hw titles and not a interim.

Yeah, the way Francis Ngannou knocked Jones down was totally embarrassing for Jones. Hurt his legacy bad.

I hope after the stipe fight, Jones quits the UFC (not sure how many fights on his contract?) and goes after Ngannou in the PFL for the big bucks.

Fuck. The world deserves to see it.

Imo His stock went down when, of all the possible HW’s, he chose to fight a retired Stipe Miocic.

His stock is unaffected but more interest will be made towards him and Frank than whatever else he has planned so I see where you’re going. His next fight will still do the same numbers it alway would have so stock dropped isn’t accurate
Really? What makes you so sure

Really? What makes you so sure
Not a single person that was going to watch Jones next fight has changed their mind and will refuse because Frank boxed. Based on that how did his stock drop? More people will say Frank canbeat him which then makes people more interested to see how he performs next fight. So maybe you are using incorrect verbiage or something but no his stock didn’t change

absolutely it did. jones who? oh that guy who tore his chee chee on the weakest TD attempt against crazy eyes and then is scheduled to fight gramps next year? who gives a fuck. Francis just shat all over Dana, the UFC, boxing, and won the respect of the world, 100-some, and some, and has elevated, cemented his legacy across multiple fanbases forever. No one can take this away from him. Any attempt to discredit this, will simply appear foolish, jealous, envious, etc.
Broke chee chee vs Gramps.
With no Fully Clothed Becky G.

Not a single person that was going to watch Jones next fight has changed their mind and will refuse because Frank boxed. Based on that how did his stock drop? More people will say Frank canbeat him which then makes people more interested to see how he performs next fight. So maybe you are using incorrect verbiage or something but no his stock didn’t change
Nah.
It's weird, I know it was boxing.
Should be unrelated
I'm that much sure of him smashing anyone.

Back