Media Jon Jones has to fly Economy class

Anyone who hasn't worked for over 2 years and blown away most of their money on drugs, booze, and strippers would have to do that as well.

I never cared about flying anything above economy…
I fall asleep through out the whole thing.
Not gonna pay extra to have wine bottles go around me while im snoozing.

All he had to do was keep his shit together and he would have been wealthier than most of these guys. Has nobody to blame but himself. Which is crazy because of the insane amount of effort he put into his career.

He lives in a mansion and crashed like 3 Bentleys...

Well, he doesn't fight anymore. When is the last time he showed up to work?

It looks like he's on a small regional jet. Most are 2x2 seating throughout the plane. Some have a very small first class that has like 6 seats.

All he had to do was keep his shit together and he would have been wealthier than most of these guys. Has nobody to blame but himself. Which is crazy because of the insane amount of effort he put into his career.
You know the best way to stay rich? You dont spend money. Him taking a cheaper flight isn't all that dumb.

Jon Jones really could have been the Michael Jordan of combat sports. It’s a shame really though. His 30 for 30 documentary will be amazing though.

famous people fly business so no one bothers them, but if you are Jon Jones who is going to bother you?

Who gives a shit? Paying extra to sit in a bigger seat on an airplane is basically a scam. I've always taken economy seats and it's been fine.
because you're a random broke person and not one of the greatest fighters of all time, its a big problem.

Just because he has money he cant be "normal" human?
Keanu reeves has milions but he travels with subway this makes him poor or what?

Back