Media Jon Jones reacts to the main event: "All this standing around ain’t gonna fly when daddy comes home"

Pretty weird comment considering he’s coming off of the two most passive performances of his career.

Jones, Adesanya need to avoid taking a flush strike on the chin from bigger guys now they are going up.
Both of them go into a shell and fight defensively for the rest of the fight when they get tested like that.
I expect both to become point fighters when they go up in weight as never has the one punch knockout skills to scare the heavier guys they will face.

Good, keep yapping, have fun backing those words up. But Jones probably can beat those two now. Gane maybe not for much longer he is maturing. Again hope Jones comes out firing. Heavies one shot can change outcome.

Fun fact:
Gane landed 102 sig strikes in 5 rounds against Rozenstruik.
Jones landed 59 sig strikes in 5 rounds against Santos.

Must be daddy's legendary pace ...

Yeah the difference is Santos was actually fighting against Jones. Roz didn't do anything. Gane was able to land so much because his opponent didn't offer anything back.

Jones in heavyweight division is gonna be so exciting. I just cannot wait to see what the hell is gonna happen!

I really hope the fight odds on Jones reflect what Sherdoggers seem to think of his chances at HW.

Gane basically fought like a HW Jones. Except he has power, but didn't want to use it.

i'm confused as to who is the daddy?

Haha this dude still thinks and acts like a lhw. He ain't built for this hw biz

You still there pussy.
Daddy's home.

Classic Jones one liners

This is jones way of saying: I've found a masking agent for Turinabol.

lol Gane and rozen both ko "daddy"
Jones could easily take Jairzinho down and keep him there. Unless he does what he does lately and chooses to stand with everyone.

jon-jones-eyepoke.jpg

Are you? You finally going to quit being a chickenshit and fight at your natural weight, heavyweight? And don't come in trying to sell the "but I'm fighting bigger guys" because you have been walking around at 245lbs for over a decade now. Also, will there be any "juice" involved or are you really going to try this based on your "talent" alone?

I don't know, the little clips of his training don't look impressive at all imo, as it stands I expect him to get ktfo against any of the top guys
I kinda like Jones, but did he really talk shit and then post that clip of a few yoga workouts to dance/pop music?

Back