Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

He tweeted he was “keeping a close eye on this one “ ….the night Francis- Gane fought …you’re making things up
Oh right, because keeping an eye on things is the same as a call out.

Nice try bud.

Oh right, because keeping an eye on things is the same as a call out.

Nice try bud.
Why would he call someone out before he knew the outcome? Makes zero sense ……Then with a Francis win / injury / contract again a callout made no sense …. Spin it any way you want BUD !! …. Jon didn’t injure Francis knee or make him sign a shit contract

Jones via doctor stoppage when he torques Stipe's arm out of its socket

GlitteringAdoredCicada-size_restricted.gif
Moves like this and the knee hyperextension should be illegal. But then again Jon keeps being allowed to use eye pokes and knees to downed opponents (unlike Yan).

Because someone is supposed to be better than him outside of the UFC ? I don't think so...

Also, he's the best according to the stats, but his last fight against Ngannou put an asterix on his GOAT status.
Who the fuck is the UFC HW goat then? Someone who hasn’t defended the belt more than once? You’re a fucking moron.

Who the fuck is the UFC HW goat then? Someone who hasn’t defended the belt more than once? You’re a fucking moron.

There's no HW GOAT, because there's no real domination in this category right now.

Also, take your tranquilizer <GOT2>

I think Gane, and Aspinall would beat stipe as well.

It's not going to happen. USADA or another Jones drunken crime will prevent it.

Why would he call someone out before he knew the outcome? Makes zero sense ……Then with a Francis win / injury / contract again a callout made no sense …. Spin it any way you want BUD !! …. Jon didn’t injure Francis knee or make him sign a shit contract
It would have nade a lot of sense. Again , we didn't know how badly his knee was right after the fight and Francis could have used this as leverage for a huge pay day instead of talking about boxing.

And what about Gane, why not call him out? I mean he didn't get ktfo like Stipe did, but I guess you know the answer.

Why doesn't he just dig Ali out of his grave and call it the greatest showdown of all time?

Isn't that the guy he specifically said he refuses to fight like 3 months ago?

So is he making more sitting out than fighting? If you are right and he can win easily then he's an idiot to sit out, if I'm right and he is likely to lose then sitting out hoping for a huge pay day makes sense. So it sounds like you are the one who is saying he doesn't know what he is doing.

doesn't sound like he's sitting out.

by all accounts he's putting and mass and training with the added weight

that sounds like plain old common sense and an intelligent career move.

Your weekly Jon Jones Teases A Move To Heavyweight tweet, folks!

I'm game for that. Heck I want to see if JJs still has it after all the time off.

Fun fact about Jon Jones; WIth the testosterone leves that he had prior some of his fights he could legally participate in the olympic games as a woman according to the current rules ,if he declares himself as one(trans)

Would be a great fight even with stipe being old

Lol at Jones bigging up a washed stipe only because he knows he can beat him. He moved to hw because he thinks he can beat stipe but big Frank sent him to retirement. Now that Frank is out of the picture, Jones grew balls again.

Nah his rushing in so he doesn't have to face francis.

These are awesome!

THIS is how the excuses start!!

It's going to be wild up here when Jones takes HW gold.

Back