Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

nah, kid.
your argument for Gane was the one destroyed.
As for his losing, like I noted, he won TWICE against that same person.
he was the champ.

Facts disagree with you, kid.
Next time, just remain quiet and you won't be proven wrong.

You contradicted your own argument, now your babbling. How is Stipe getting demolished and brutally KO’d, the same as losing a 5 round wrestling match where you take no serious damage?

Endless talk out of Jon Jones the same as Conor McGregor, wolf tickets.

You contradicted your own argument, now your babbling. How is Stipe getting demolished and brutally KO’d, the same as losing a 5 round wrestling match where you take no serious damage?
kid, you are the one proved wrong and playing stupid... well, not playing apparently, just not smart.

You were gloating "Gane won rounds" against Francis like it proves his worth...
...but then you completely forgot that Stipe actually beat Francis in a fight where he didn't just "won rounds", but he won EVERY round.

Keep trying, kid.

Big fight!..

Lets go the salt will be glorious when Jones makes his HW debut ..

Also subtle shot at Ngannou here ...mind games from Jones early

Lol of course Jon wants a 40 year old coming off a knockout loss at the end of his career. Stipe has been KO'd 2 times in his last 4 fights, once by a guy Jon already beat -- of course he's calling him out.

Regardless of the above, Jon will never step foot in the cage again.

kid, you are the one proved wrong and playing stupid... well, not playing apparently, just not smart.

You were gloating "Gane won rounds" against Francis like it proves his worth...
...but then you completely forgot that Stipe actually beat Francis in a fight where he didn't just "won rounds", but he won EVERY round.

Keep trying, kid.

Again you miss the point. Stipe is shot, he looked a lot worse is his last fight than Gane did. You still haven’t disproved how this isn’t fact. You just keep writing nonsense.

Fight for the interim belt since Stipe only fights title fights and Jones can (maybe) win, talk about being champion and retiring without facing Ngannou.

All jokes aside, I think if Jones won, Ngannou would have a good reason to stick around in the UFC.
But, on the other hand, good luck to the UFC trying to get a deal with both of them. That's their problem, so fuck it. Book it Dana.

Again you miss the point. Stipe is shot, he looked a lot worse is his last fight than Gane did. You still haven’t disproved how this isn’t fact. You just keep writing nonsense.
kid, Stipe was the champ.
He lost one fight to the current champ.

That does not prove he is shot.

All the prove you need is how he came back last time he got KO'd and beat the same guy TWICE.

And since you are the one throwing asinine statements, YOU are the one who needs to prove anything, kid.

Let's see, one has actually fought at heavy weight, and won the title. One hasn't fought at heavy weight, only talked about it for a number of years.

No, no I don’t lol
If this happens, i hope to god you are right.

Stipe did not look good vs Francis, but that's probably because he was fighting Francis. Stipes main issue seems to be guys who can crack that chin. Bones didn't even have power at 205.

Feeling good about this.

why do people even entertain this shit

Jones the bitch has been talking about moving to HW since 2010
and since 2010 I've said ben rothwell would beat the shit out of him

Jones loses all his advantages at HW
and now he is somewhat off his steroids
probably gets destroyed even faster

not to even mention he should have lost to Reyes and Santos

Jones via doctor stoppage when he torques Stipe's arm out of its socket

GlitteringAdoredCicada-size_restricted.gif
I tapped to that watching live…

Posting a factual statement isn’t white knighting. It’s called a discussion.
You gonna discuss how he said this same shit over a decade ago or gloss over that lil fact too?

You can choose to be a cancer to this site or not. I get being against him but not every comment about him has to be completely one sided without a hostile response.

He said he was targeting mid 2022 before Francis got hurt. That’s a fact. You can dismiss it if you want but you can’t erase it. You’d even have reasons to dismiss it.

Don't tell people about choosing to be a cancer to the site.

We've gone over this before kflo. A broken clock is right twice a day and that's assuming he does actually fight. Jon has said he will be moving up to HW and given dates many times before.

You gonna discuss how he said this same shit over a decade ago or gloss over that lil fact too?
I already said this in this thread…
You can dismiss it if you want but you can’t erase it. You’d even have reasons to dismiss it.
Maybe though it’s more credible when he’s vacated his belt?

Don't tell people about choosing to be a cancer to the site.

We've gone over this before kflo. A broken clock is right twice a day and that's assuming he does actually fight. Jon has said he will be moving up to HW and given dates many times before.
I guess he’s not spamming the forum with gifs for pages at a time…

Maybe Jones meant it this time? Just a possibility.

Back