Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

Jones via doctor stoppage when he torques Stipe's arm out of its socket

GlitteringAdoredCicada-size_restricted.gif
I'm sorry to ask, but did that have any consequences in that fight ? Genuinely asking.

And what is jon? He hasn’t been impressive in years, and I’m talking about going back from his last fight

applybthe same standard to stipe. You can go back any amount of years and try to cherry pick for narrative.

Jones haters ……Jones sucks now Santos and Reyes beat him

jones haters ….won’t fight guys his size

also jones Haters …..Jones is a Pussy for trying to take an easy fight against Stipe

Jones haters ……Jones sucks now Santos and Reyes beat him

jones haters ….won’t fight guys his size

also jones Haters …..Jones is a Pussy for trying to fight Stipe

Come on man, it's pretty opportunistic, Stipe is 40 and looked average in his last fight which was like a year ago..

Come on man, it's pretty opportunistic, Stipe is 40 and looked average in his last fight which was like a year ago..
Jon looked average in his last 3 fights ….2 years ago ……if you’re saying Jones likes his chances against Stipe better then Francis….that’s obvious…..but can’t see how Jones vs Stipe isn’t a legit test

Haters gotta start bringing Stipe down ….so if jones wins it doesn’t mean as much …..same shit for years lol ….weak

I'd love to see this fight. Make it happen Dana and company!

applybthe same standard to stipe. You can go back any amount of years and try to cherry pick for narrative.
Absolutely stipe has been more impressive recently and that’s even if you erase the fact that he’s been doing so while jon hasn’t been fighting all. That is to say, Stipe has been more impressive in his recent fights than Jon and Jon hasn’t even fought recently.

Stipe has been doing it against much stiffer competition as well!

Not to mention the power, size and strength variables which really can’t even be properly figured into the equation at this point.

Maybe he should take on the young lion who currently rules LHW.

Stipe is at worst the current #3 HW in the world.

Goddamn

Officially he's number 3, but in reality he's probably 5 now..

Just saying that it's clever of Jones, he can take out a massive name, who's past it physically..

Wouldn't he be referring to Fedor with that tweet?
Fedor lost to a 40 year old man who fought a good portion of his career under 200lbs. He was only 34 when he lost that fight. That pretty much disqualifies him from the discussion.

Regardless if Stipe is the goat or not.... I would love to see this fight. Been waiting long enough to see Jones at HW, and Stipe is one of the few guys that makes it a tough fight for Jones.

Back