Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

Jon , first , has to get over being terrified of fighting Ngannou- lol. Jones sees the massive payday ahead of him . Dana has 2 headaches in front of him . He has to sign Francis to a pretty significant deal and then he has to deal with Jones who is really the only fight that makes sense .

Lol at all u clowns who thought Gane was going to " handle" Franny .

Ngannou will ko/tko the closest thing to that can be called " goat" in Jones ..... unless Jon gets the special " brock treatment" and he gets to deliver his specimen instead of getting handed a special cup and does his business in front of an agent of USADA.

I noticed Dana wasn't there to put THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE around Ngannou s waist????
WUT ?
.....nor was he at the post presser ( from what I've read ) to field questions after one of the biggest heavyweight title tilts in quite sometime ( not to mention 125 title turn) ?????

So now - we have no depth at 170, 185 ,205 and already lacked depth at heavy and who knows how long I have to wait to see Jon Jones get his comeuppance.
Gane outclassed him on the feet even worst than he did Roz bud

Hope the match comes to fruition (not likely all considered though).

I'd back Jones tbh...

<JonesLaugh>

Long time Bones fan but he doesn't fight so I don't much care (until he does).

It was stacked during low skill era of UFC where the likes rampage were big names. Modern MMA is more skilled with new gen fighters like Reyes that can work with Jones's size and length better. Ontop of that Jones seems less effective as a wrestler than he was in the past. Idk if it's because of drug testing or what but without that pedigree he is just a guy with poor striking that lost to Santos and Reyes and then left the division to see adding muscle at a higher weight will compensate for lost explosiveness.
Glover is the champ Jan is the former champ just stop already bud

he was clowned by Gane in striking but Jones isn’t Cyril. Jon will try his oblique kicks + posting and back pedalling when Ngannou moves forward but it won’t work.

Francis has gotten good at cutting off the cage, he will tear jone’s post off and intercept him with a right long right hand that will remove his soul. Just a horrible matchup for Jones.
l would be so stoked if this happened hahaha. JBJ irritates me bad.

You are on crack, TS. Jones would get DEMOLISHED. It wouldn’t even be competitive. That’s especially true given the fact that Jones would likely have to fight without roids.

Cyril would humiliate Jones, and Ngannou just beat Cyril. Jones has NO chance. Especially without roids.

I doubt Jones is going to take several years off and bulk up in weight without the help of steroids. He might not get caught but I am guessing he is on the gas right now.

Stylistically I think he has a better chance against Ngannou because he will try to get him up against the fence and look for take downs. If he gets Frank on his back Jon finishes him. Gane did have some success pushing Francis up against the cage

Gane is a tough fight but if Jones could get ahold of him he would probably win also.

Gus was never champ during his peak because Rumble DC and Glover were there no other lhw beats him
If Gus was the champ then he would lose the title to Anthony Smith afterwards due to being incredibly inconsistent. Then Anthony Smith would lose to another guy right after. UFC would have more LHW champions today.

I doubt Jones is going to take several years off and bulk up in weight without the help of steroids. He might not get caught but I am guessing he is on the gas right now.

Stylistically I think he has a better chance against Ngannou because he will try to get him up against the fence and look for take downs. If he gets Frank on his back Jon finishes him. Gane did have some success pushing Francis up against the cage

Gane is a tough fight but if Jones could get ahold of him he would probably win also.

Dude. You are completely underestimating how much stronger Ngannou is, and how much more dangerous his striking is. He would completely overpower Jones and KO him cold. There’s also the fact that Jones hasn’t fought in years and has been doing nothing but banging hookers, drinking, and snorting coke since his last fight. There’s just no way he wins.

If Gus was the champ then he would lose the title to Anthony Smith afterwards due to being incredibly inconsistent. Then Anthony Smith would lose to another guy right after. UFC would have more LHW champions today.
had he been the champ he wouldn t have been mentally broken when he fougth Smith

Back