Jones vs DC 2 should be labelled "The gifted decision vs Gus in title fights" Fight

I wanted Gus to win but I had it 3 rounds to 2 for Cormier.

Gus brings it in title fights but tends to fade in the championship rounds.

Dude… Cormier nearly doubled the amount of shots Gus landed and his weren't mostly weak jabs. With the exception of the knee and a few hard shots here and there, how do you have the fight for a dude who got drilled 219 times and kept literally running away the second a big shot came? He's a great fighter and all, but damn guys. Deal with it.

AS A Fighter i think gus was robbed shit is ridiculous.

Jones vs DC 2 should be labelled "The gifted decision vs Gus in title fights" Fight

Enough said.

Unbeleivable.

Gus CLEARLY won rounds 2, 3 and 4 in this fight.

And you should be labeled "Legally blind"

So does that mean Gus stole the round with the knockdown, even though DC clearly dominated most of that round?

Of course it does!! it was the most significant shot of not just the round, but the fight and he almost finished DC right there.

Jones vs Gus was way closer than DC vs Gus, Cormier clearly had it.

Who the heck thinks he won the 4th???

EDIT: Wow. A lot of people did. Maybe I'm wrong. I thought the constant running Gus did in that round would clinch it for DC.

Cormier won that fight on 3 rounds imo but a lot of people are making it out to be FAR more lopsided on both sides. One Gus won and DC had little for him on the other DC won and Gus had nothing for him both are wrong. It was a close fight and I am sick of people discrediting both of them.

First reply killed it. Bottle them tears up boy, send them my way. I'll appreciate them a lot more than your carpet will.

i thought DC won but thats just me and also i think Bader should get the next title shot as he has earned it and they can book Gus v Jones 2 in the mean time

I don't see how anyone could be so convinced that Gus won. There's some strong white bias going on there.

Cormier won that fight on 3 rounds imo but a lot of people are making it out to be FAR more lopsided on both sides. One Gus won and DC had little for him on the other DC won and Gus had nothing for him both are wrong. It was a close fight and I am sick of people discrediting both of them.

It was a close fight with a clear winner like Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar 1.

Many argued that Frankie won somehow when it was clear that Henderson won more rounds.

Cormier was the clear winner tonight but it was competitive.

Of course it does!! it was the most significant shot of not just the round, but the fight and he almost finished DC right there.

I tend to agree with you. I was just so confused by the end, because DC literally had that round in the bag until the last 15 seconds. My question to you is, why couldn't that have been a draw? Its hard to take away almost 5 minutes of winning.

Also, round 4 was a round that can make or break the fight because no one really did anything of any significance in that round. I just saw two exhausted guys in that round with DC pushing forward, and Gus circling and only looking for a shot or two.

Gus lost that fight. but was impressed with him taking down cormier and almost finishing him.

So, Gustafsson beats Jones.

Then #10 ranked Manuwa receives a title shot, while Jones needs to fight Texeira to become #1 contender.

Gus beats Manuwa, Jones beat Glover. Gus v. Jones is set up, but Gus gets injured; Jones fights DC instead, just to solidify his #1 Contender position.

Gus gets tattoos.

Jones wins; somehow Rumble is given a title shot instead of him. Rumble beats Gus. Rumble is the new Champion.

Gus doesn't get his tattoo.

Rumble v. Jones for the title; Jones fights pregnant woman instead, pregnant lady wins. Rumble v. DC for the title. DC wins.

DC v. Gus, Gus wins his title again. UFC makes a mistake, belt is accidentally put on DC's waist.

Swedish tattoo artists go hungry.

Interesting reality that has been concocted...

60 of those strikes came from his lay 'n pray pillows in the first.

wow pillow strikes really do damage
491210004-alexander-gustafsson-talks-to-joe-rogan-gettyimages.jpg
:eek::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back