Jones vs. Santos answered a question how would Jones do against prime Fedor

That I am your father.

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)- Jesus Christ

Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
- Allah -> Jehovah -> Yahweh -> Mangala (Shiva) = God of War.

Dont interrupt 2 men fighting. Sounds pretty manly lmao.

Fedor made mention a couple to times that Alexs was more gifted than him and had more potential. But lacked the discipline.
Anyway I think Fedor could handle him.
I think the discipline might be more about longevity, IMO. Alexs has the skill to beat anyone, but lacks the discipline to stay as the champ for a long rein, which includes the off the field stuff too.

Alexs vs Fedor would be a great fight, but I could see it being real close and competitive.

I think the discipline might be more about longevity, IMO. Alexs has the skill to beat anyone, but lacks the discipline to stay as the champ for a long rein, which includes the off the field stuff too.

Alexs vs Fedor would be a great fight, but I could see it being real close and competitive.
Iirc the context of the quote was around training and lifestyle discipline. But who really knows what went on between those two except them.
It got pretty acrimonious in the public media a few years ago.
There is also that bigger brother psychology angle that would've played in Fedors favour!

Back