Media Jorge on criticism of 2 punches after the knee: Dont want MMA, go back to soccer

"Talked about my ethnicity".
Here we go again with the racism.

I wish I could see Crocop vs Masvidal. Fedor vs Masvidal, and maybe Rumble vs Masvidal and see how tough he would be.
Your salty tears could rim a hundred margarita glasses and it’s glorious

jorge-masvidal-ben-askren-ufc-239-5.jpg

emo.jpg

excellent.gif

LOL "If I see him at whole foods I'm still gonna slap that dude up"

Them Cubans don't play. Romero has a nasty flying knee as well.

I wish I could see Crocop vs Masvidal. Fedor vs Masvidal, and maybe Rumble vs Masvidal and see how tough he would be.

!?!? It's like saying you wanna see somebody with a knife fight vs a gun. What's the point in that? Keep it fair.

Masvidal fights everyone. He was a back yard street fighter fighting guys bigger then him. YouTube it. Stupid fucking comment man. Ben played the bully and got slept. Jorge has every right to gloat now. Sherdog is full of internet tough guys who like to talk shit and never get physical so j get why you all support people like Ben. But mas did nothing wrong. Saying you wanna see him fight hw greats to see if he is tough is a dumb fuck comment

Madsival vs. Palhares!

Make it happen!

Masvidal fights everyone. He was a back yard street fighter fighting guys bigger then him. YouTube it. Stupid fucking comment man. Ben played the bully and got slept. Jorge has every right to gloat now. Sherdog is full of internet tough guys who like to talk shit and never get physical so j get why you all support people like Ben. But mas did nothing wrong. Saying you wanna see him fight hw greats to see if he is tough is a dumb fuck comment

Fights fat hobos -> get knocked out by lightweights => can fight Fedor LUL

Help me out here, what did Askren say that was so disrespectful of Masvidal?

Timestamped 1:40 at around the 5min mark jorge talks about askren and a spar the had at practice

Last edited:
Fights fat hobos -> get knocked out by lightweights => can fight Fedor LUL
Discipline was different on the streets and they were not fat hobos . Watch his fight with ray. Do some research you are just coming off really stupid.

It’s a hard one. Huge fan of both fighters and how they choose to present themselves; with Jorge’s take no shit, old-school street mentality being a charming refresher.

However, I just can’t find it in me to justify those follow-up shots - or any incident where this occurs for that matter. These are professional athletes conducting their craft within a professional environment; regardless of the inherent primitive nature that is cage fighting. Referee’s discretion is mandatory of course, but surely we should have a constitution as it pertains to ‘fighter responsibility’.

Considering Ben’s ‘trash talk’ had no malice or personal vendetta attached to it, this just leaves a sad, bitter taste in my mouth from what was an otherwise innovative KO finish.

Last edited:
some sort of "fighter responsibility/duty of care" clause will make this spectacle worse and softer and i won't like it lol

Lol@rumble on that list

Mas would rnc him in the 2nd round

You guys are crazy, had this been an actual grudge match I could understand, but Mas hitting Ben twice after the KO was just a dick move.

Back