News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
Hes no Deontay Wilder regarding his punch power. That dude is tough as nails though to hang with Ngannou on the feet and take all those punches, knees and kicks.

He hits harder than Deontay and has a better chin that guy you quoted also has no idea what he’s talking about.

giphy.gif

Hell yes I'm excited

Francis single-handedly rejuvenated my love for fighting. We're talking Fedor levels of excitement and admiration here.
Fedor never had a fight like Francis did against Gane or Lewis.

I hope Ngannou wins for both boxing and mma's sake, but Ngannou looked like he could do nothing but wait to hope for counters. His offense was pretty mid level. Fury easily won with the 1-2's. I feel like Ngannou doesn't have much of a boxing offensive as he does in mma. No fault for the guy, he clearly would've been top guy if he trained 10 years boxing instead of mma.

Lol , Fury no matter what anyone says took Frank VERY lightly. A Joshua will not it will be Lopsided and Frank likely goes to sleep early if not a very 1 sided decision.

He would of had a chsnce vs Wilder but AJ gonna take kod ta school

I hope Ngannou wins for both boxing and mma's sake, but Ngannou looked like he could do nothing but wait to hope for counters. His offense was pretty mid level. Fury easily won with the 1-2's. I feel like Ngannou doesn't have much of a boxing offensive as he does in mma. No fault for the guy, he clearly would've been top guy if he trained 10 years boxing instead of mma.

to me that's smart. his gas tank is not built for doing a lot of attacking. he has big power and decent timing which all favors a counter punching style. if he catches Joshua like he did Fury, the fight might be over.

It would not surprise me this is Joshua's best chance. At least Francis will be a bit faster and much less fat than Andy tho.

i think if he does that Joshua could get a late stoppage on Francis, which would be big since nobody has even really wobbled Francis let alone dropped or stopped him.

It would not surprise me this is Joshua's best chance. At least Francis will be a bit faster and much less fat than Andy tho.
People forget, Francis can only get better. I can't imagine the pressure of his first ever boxing match against Fury. The adrenaline alone should have drained him dry. I expect to see an even better Francis.

How about you suck my dick. This is a boxing thread on an UFC forum.
Lol, when Nate boxes it's in the UFC forum too, same with Perry, Silva, Tito etc etc.

And no, I won't suck your dick, I don't know where you live. Now get out if you're gonna keep being pissy.

Last edited:
I tend to think this is going to be the reality check.

Fury came in fat and lazy.

Joshua
A) wouldn't make that mistake, he takes his career seriously and is a more responsible human
B) saw Fury fuck up and will double down on A

Gambling folk, possible opportunity in a skewed line of people betting with their FEELINGS instead of their brains on this one.
I agree with this. Fury definitely took him lightly and Joshua won’t make that mistake. Francis does have big power though and Joshua is not exactly iron chinned so I won’t be completely shocked if Francis wins.

Last edited:
i think if he does that Joshua could get a late stoppage on Francis, which would be big since nobody has even really wobbled Francis let alone dropped or stopped him.
A dead tired Francis could get stopped. It's hard for me to picture a straight up ko because of what you stated, we never seen Francis wobbled.

Actually Francis did get a little wobbled by Stipe right before Francis laid Stipe out.

I tend to think this is going to be the reality check.

Fury came in fat and lazy.

Joshua
A) wouldn't make that mistake, he takes his career seriously and is a more responsible human
B) saw Fury fuck up and will double down on A

Gambling folk, possible opportunity in a skewed line of people betting with their FEELINGS instead of their brains on this one.

the only thing is he's not defensively responsible the way Fury is. even in Fury's shitty state he still had good defense, it was everything else that was off. his offense, his timing, his distance were all wrong but he still was sharp on his defense after the knockdown.

Joshua is more dangerous in that he has punching power over Fury, but he's also there to be hit. has been susceptible to gassing, has been dropped and stopped before, and like i said before his defense is shaky. he could try to do what he did to Ruiz in the 2nd fight, but Francis is huge with a giant reach, he's not a short obese Mexican that can be exploited with reach and movement.

A dead tired Francis could get stopped. It's hard for me to picture a straight up ko because of what you stated, we never seen Francis wobbled.

Actually Francis did get a little wobbled by Stipe right before Francis laid Stipe out.

he kinda got wobbled, but it was like a "whoa let me step back and regroup" kind of thing to me. it wasn't a "holy shit his knees buckled" type of thing. and same, i don't expect him to KO Francis, but i wouldn't be surprised he got a stoppage with a volume of punches and Francis just can't get up because of the mixture of damage and gassing.

i still hope Francis can get the W though.

Back