Social Joy Reid Defends Books with Pedophilia in Public School Librairies

@Jack V Savage your framing is absurd. If an individual wants to open their own library with graphic sexual content targeted towards kids, they should be culturally shamed and potentially investigated, but it’s vastly different than a person employed by the state having
individual freedom to do so.
This is another strawman, no? Or do you think a lot of libertarians are out there pushing graphic sexual content to be included in libraries?

and you believe the state is completely immune to review or control by the very people they “represent”. You’re being authoritarian if anyone is.
Well, your imaginary version of me that believes that is also authoritarian. I actually support representative democracy, with constitutional limits on gov't. As I think you know.

Politician is voted in, makes policy the people disagree with and then get voted out.

“You think you’re smarter than the expert!? You didn’t let them make decisions to the best of their ability and voted them out!? AUTHORITARIAN!” - JVS

Literally all I’m saying is that the community should have means of which to elect board members which can be in alignment with the will of the people.

This is another strawman, no? Or do you think a lot of libertarians are out there pushing graphic sexual content to be included in libraries?

Well, your imaginary version of me that believes that is also authoritarian. I actually support representative democracy, with constitutional limits on gov't. As I think you know.
First, I said case by case.

Second, do you agree people have the right to vote on what they want taught to their kids and what they are exposed to?

Politician is voted in, makes policy the people disagree with and then get voted out.

“You think you’re smarter than the expert!? You didn’t let them make decisions to the best of their ability and voted them out!? AUTHORITARIAN!” - JVS

Literally all I’m saying is that the community should have means of which to elect board members which can be in alignment with the will of the people.
:) I think you should do a one-day challenge. Try to get through a single discussion without misrepresenting anyone.

First, I said case by case.

Second, do you agree people have the right to vote on what they want taught to their kids and what they are exposed to?
Well, gee, Rob, what did I say the last time you asked? Do you want to bet that I have never said you shouldn't have the right to vote?

Well, gee, Rob, what did I say the last time you asked? Do you want to bet that I have never said you shouldn't have the right to vote?
So then you agree with me. Glad we agree communities have the right to vote in board members to oversee this issue. No idea why you called that authoritarian.

Tell me how my example is different than having a vote on what children are exposed to?
Huh? My view is that the decision of what to include in libraries is best made by the people whose job it is to make those decisions.
So then you agree with me. Glad we agree communities have the right to vote in board members to oversee this issue. No idea why you called that authoritarian.
I have no idea why you think I do. Like, you realize that you just totally made that up and attributed it to me, right?

Huh? My view is that the decision of what to include in libraries is best made by the people whose job it is to make those decisions.

I have no idea why you think I do. Like, you realize that you just totally made that up and attributed it to me, right?
Dude.

So you do you or do you not believe communities have the right to vote on this issue? Meaning, the people who make those decisions.

Why and how is the vote on board members to create curriculum and library exposure authoritarian?

Dude.

So you do you or do you not believe communities have the right to vote on this issue? Meaning, the people who make those decisions.

Why and how is the vote on board members to create curriculum and library exposure authoritarian?
Of course I believe that citizens have a right to vote for elected leaders who can influence the issue. I have said that I don't think it's wise to let the mob control that and that the decision is best made by the relevant professionals. What I said was authoritarian was your reasoning (if we allow people the freedom to make decisions, they might make bad decisions so we should take that right away).

Of course I believe that citizens have a right to vote for elected leaders who can influence the issue. I have said that I don't think it's wise to let the mob control that and that the decision is best made by the relevant professionals. What I said was authoritarian was your reasoning (if we allow people the freedom to make decisions, they might make bad decisions so we should take that right away).
So, if that’s your position, why did your previous post say it wasn’t your position?

I didn’t make it up and you just said it was your position.

We literally agree. I never said we should have “mob rule”. I believe the community has the right to vote on who makes these decisions.

Everyone makes decisions we agree or disagree on. We then vote on people who we agree or disagree with. How the the blue hell is that authoritarian?

One thing about a thread like this, you get to find out who the kid diddlers are. Why else would anyone defend this shit? Cause they're fkin guilty

Imagine arguing with people for 10 pages about things that neither of you are willing to concede.

Not sure where you stand on the issue, but 100%. Was just about to post that on a subject like this.

That is actually most political issues these days, so I barely engage in arguments and just rather post my opinions to let off steam, and if someone agrees I will talk with them.

As for me, someone who takes Joy Reid’s side in this discussion is not worth engaging with.

Normalising, promoting and defending paedophilia is on the menu and a crucial part of current day left’s agenda.

Covid has evidenced that western population is too weak to defend itself so the agenda can proceed uninterrupted. Just look at all the “fathers” cheering the mutilation of their offspring.

friar tuck by a landslide

4phv0b.jpg

Back