Media JRE MMA Show #67 with Kevin Lee

Didn't he have him on already?

Joe and the UFC really have a hard-on for this guy.

Last edited:
Listening now. Kevin Lee got a bit ahead of himself when beating Chiesa and i dont know how far he goes in mma. But i reckon his post mma career will be very successful. Very balanced when speaking, wish him all the best

Nice, very interested to find out what Joe and Fighter Kevin Lee discuss here, will check it out.

Again? Didn't he have him on already?

Joe and the UFC really have a hard-on for this guy.

What do you mean had him on already? should it be a one tme thing? it was more than a year ago.
Stop hating kid, get it togeather.

What do you mean had him on already? should it be a one tme thing? it was more than a year ago.
Stop hating kid, get it togeather.

I don't know why you think I'm hating. I just think Joe's platform should give as many different fighters as possible a platform to speak and promote themselves.

He already did a 2-hour interview on JRE where we heard him delusionaly talk about how he's beating Khabib and then he insulted Ferguson before their fight, after that he told Al he's going to send him back to the prelims.
I don't have much sympathy for the guy tbh.

Lee will bitch and moan about there not being a 165lb weight class, then try to take credit for calling Khabib out for years, then act like he’s a boxer because he vacuums the floors at Mayweather Boxing.

Joe will act like he used to be a fighter, but when really he just competed in point karate tournaments. Then he’ll go on to give some obscure fact about how many Rhinos die of the flu every year.

I’ve seen this show before.

how many times have Kevin Lee been on JRE by now? mix it up a little. get someone new for once. Tony or Poirier maybe

the weight cut horror stories piss me off. Eliminate that bullshit from this fucking sport

Thanks for the link! Podcaster Joe Rogan is always fun will hear what Fighter Kevin Lee has to say today !

I don't know why you think I'm hating. I just think Joe's platform should give as many different fighters as possible a platform to speak and promote themselves.

He already did a 2-hour interview on JRE where we heard him delusionaly talk about how he's beating Khabib and then he insulted Ferguson before their fight, after that he told Al he's going to send him back to the prelims.
I don't have much sympathy for the guy tbh.

I'd prefer Joe having on whoever he wants and it seems he took a liking to this guy. You want the UFC using JRE as a pr machine deciding who goes on and off? fuck that noise.
Also these guys have to overestimate themselves to convince themselves to fight killers what do u expect? lol

I'd prefer Joe having on whoever he wants and it seems he took a liking to this guy. You want the UFC using JRE as a pr machine deciding who goes on and off? fuck that noise.

Nah but prelim Kevin Lee is about as irrelevant and uninteresting as it can get right now as far as MMA fighters go. He already had a 2 hour interview when he still had actual hype.

I didn't say I want JRE to be an UFC PR machine but it really is, lol. When was the last time he had a fighter from Bellator on the show?
He talks about ONE a lot with Schaub and shit, but did he ever have some representative of ONE on? Or a fighter? Nah. Schaub talked to the 3 UFC guys that went to ONE.

Joe talking about how STACKED 115lbs divison is now:

Joe: You got Tatiana Suarez, and Jessica Andrade who just beat Rose and pehhffft.. and ... just soo stacked!

<36>

Also, how is Kevin Lee on twice but Al Iaquinta not once? Probably because of location but still

Joe talking about how STACKED 115lbs divison is now:

Joe: You got Tatiana Suarez, and Jessica Andrade who just beat Rose and pehhffft.. and ... just soo stacked!

<36>

Also, how is Kevin Lee on twice but Al Iaquinta not once? Probably because of location but still
Fucking stacked, B!!

Nah but prelim Kevin Lee is about as irrelevant and uninteresting as it can get right now as far as MMA fighters go. He already had a 2 hour interview when he still had actual hype.

I didn't say I want JRE to be an UFC PR machine but it really is, lol. When was the last time he had a fighter from Bellator on the show?
He talks about ONE a lot with Schaub and shit, but did he ever have some representative of ONE on? Or a fighter? Nah.

Well bellator fighters are not promoted well. The ones that have a story been on JRE like Michael chandler, Bolanos Justin Wren etc..
I don't know why you dislike Kevin Lee so much, he always brings it and comes to win, all your favourite fighters have gone on losing streaks. Iz normal.

What's his excuse for losing this time?

Good guy but shit cardio

Needs to change camps

Back