Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

She probably thought her life was in danger (rightfully so) and she lied. I do think it ruined her credibility, but it's impossible for me to blame her. These poor girls went through hell. Put yourself in their shoes.

I understand the position, but it doesn't justify, or give a pass to, (purposely) falsely claiming someone sexually abused a child.

You're no longer an innocent when you go that route.

I understand the position, but it doesn't justify, or give a pass to, (purposely) falsely claiming someone sexually abused a child.

You're no longer an innocent when you go that route.
I would normally agree with you. Fake accusations are generally despicable. We're talking about a young woman who might have lied to protect herself. I'll wait till we know more before judging her.

The feeble left don't know what to do with themselves regarding Trump's non involvement. I'm sure msnbc can come up with something for them to 'think' lol

giphy.gif

Party time babay!!!

Grabbem em in da pusssseeeeee!

Dems and msm have emasculated liberal American 'men' to the point they happily support their own demise.

• Love
Reactions: N13
What about Yemen. We bombed them today.

I would normally agree with you. Fake accusations are generally despicable. We're talking about a young woman who might have lied to protect herself. I'll wait till we know more before judging her.

Epstein settled Ransom’s lawsuit in 2018. There must have been enough for him to pay her to go away.

I'm just jumping in here so might be off base but lying about having proof doesn't mean nothing ever happened if you don't have the proof.

Back