Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Although Francis is better, so is Stipe
Do you actually think stipe is better after 3 long fights on an island with DC? He sustained a lot of damage in those fights. I think he may be a step slower

Yes, if there's any fight where you don't have to worry about a puncher's chance, it's a fight with the most devastating puncher in MMA history. Fucking goof. You're almost making me root for Francis

Hope you win because that would mean I won my much smaller bets.

For sure will be following this thread along the PBP while the fight is on.

Would really like to see Stipe do the stanky legs once just to get TS sweating cold. Lol.

Good luck mate!

Do you actually think stipe is better after 3 long fights on an island with DC? He sustained a lot of damage in those fights. I think he may be a step slower

Although he didn't finish DC in his 3rd fight, he looked a lot better than in the 2nd.
Stipe basically gotten beaten up badly until the 4th round in the 2nd.

It looks to me DC has a speed advantage on Ngannou but power disadvantage.

Luck Champ...... I got a feeling Francis got this. But I legit hope ya win.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Okay... like the bet on Stipe. But why Not a decision win ?

There is a 10" reach difference, one of those "small" details.
Fighting a guy who is 5'10" with 73" reach and fighting a 6'" guy with a 83" reach are extremely differnet experiences and needs a different approach.

While with DC, Stipe could keep him at the end of his punches, with Ngannou he will need to enter and exit the danger zone every single time.

Although he didn't finish DC in his 3rd fight, he looked a lot better than in the 2nd.
Stipe basically gotten beaten up badly until the 4th round in the 2nd.

DC’s speed came with very little power. His speed was coming from the position of his hands which allowed him to counter but his punches weren’t going to land with umph.

Ngannous power on the other hand does come with some speed. He’s not slow. He lacks technique. But I think the biggest difference between this fight for Stipe, and the DC fights is that he’s going against a guy who’s not really comfortable standing and trading for 5 rounds, but has a lot of physical gifts that stipe doesn’t. Stipe can win if he can keep Ngannou from running him over. But let’s be honest it’s like preparing for khabib. You know exactly what he’s going to do. Stopping it is whole different ball game. Ngannou is a rare fighter that comes along and literally doesn’t adjust his plan at all. He just fights his fight, and when he’s doing that he’s really hard to stop.

It’s much different than an Olympic wrestler with championship experience who’s gonna try and take it to you in a five round war.

For sure will be following this thread along the PBP while the fight is on.

Would really like to see Stipe do the stanky legs once just to get TS sweating cold. Lol.

Good luck mate!

Im probably going to be sweating buckets the opening bell, especially if Ngannou comes out swinging like he did with Rozenstruk. Lol, but I’m excited. Should be a great night.

Large amounts should not be put on props. The +100 ML seems fine for me considering Francis has never been finished and their last fight was a decision. BTW I bet Stipe ITD on their first fight.

Stop, you're making me rethink my bet lmao.

Lol but seriously, I hope it's not Herb. Still confident either way though.
I'm putting 25,000 on it being Herb Biased-as-Fuck Dean reffing this fight.

Damn bro, snorted some "magic nose powder" before making this bet?

I really hope you win!

Im probably going to be sweating buckets the opening bell, especially if Ngannou comes out swinging like he did with Rozenstruk. Lol, but I’m excited. Should be a great night.

How much of a hit to you is 25k if it goes bye bye?

lmao i hope you win bro.

this thread is getting revived saturday night either way.

Back