Just checked the betting line for Cyborg/Holm: WOW!!!

Smart money is on Holly via points or Holly with a late finish.

If you want to try and go "cliche" you could go for the early Cyborg finish, but the odds aren't worth it.

To me this fight is a coin flip, with a slight advantage to Holly.
If cyborgs done the homework she knows holly has trouble leading.

I expect cyborg to bring the reins in and look to counter + chop the lead leg of holly followed by shots to the top.

How long will the fight go.

Example: If you bet it will be Over 1.5, then you are saying it will go at least until the middle of round two (2).

ITD means "In the distance" meaning a KO, TKO, or sub happened.
ty

Normally I would pick Cyborg. The difference with this fight is that Holm has fought better competition than Cyborg has. Name one notable opponent Cyborg has fought, ever. I'm not saying it's her fault since there aren't exactly a line of women waiting to sign a bout agreement to fight her, but she hasn't fought anybody. Holm will come to win and that will be the difference.

Cyborg has looked unstoppable, but she's never fought someone with the credentials of Holly Holm. I can see how it would be hard to bet on Holm, but I think she actually gets a stoppage. Cyborg will get picked apart and beat up. The girls that give Holly tough fights are great technical strikers. Cyborg is a brute that will get brutalized.

It's very rare that I'm wrong when I don't care who wins, and I absolutely could not care less about who wins this one. That's just my completely unbiased opinion.
Cyborgs fought with and trained with the best women strikers in the world.

Jorinna baars and claressa shields are no joke.baars especially

I usually post on the betting forum, but since I saw this thread, my favorite bet on this bout is the starts round 2 prop at -254.

for americans that don't live in Nevada, what options do you use?

What are the chances Holly finishes her in rounds 3 or 4?

£10 on round 3 finish = £510
£15 on round 4 finish = £615

I spend more than that a week on fast food and bodybuilding snacks so I might as well do it

It's dangerous to bet on a fighter who has had 1 win and 3 losses in their last 4 fights.

which are dependable for people living in Jesustan aka US?
Any of the major ones are pretty dependable AFAIK. 5dimes, sportsbetting, bovada, betonline, betdsi etc.

Smart money is on Holly via points or Holly with a late finish.

If you want to try and go "cliche" you could go for the early Cyborg finish, but the odds aren't worth it.

To me this fight is a coin flip, with a slight advantage to Holly.
I'm thinking Holly in the third, if it gets there. Not sure. A small bet is nothing though. just a possibility Holm could win late.

Holly shows up actually looking to win the fight and not play it safe the entire time, she is going to win. That’s why I think she probably loses a close one. Not looking to win.

Can I place a bet that Holly will go ish ish ish? Safest bet around.

Nuggets like this is where you can really take the bookies to the cleaners.

Personally, I have Holm winning the fight anyway, but besides that just look at the odds!

For Holly Holm to stop Cyborg you can get 8/1 - that is nothing short of crazy.

Then if you look at the over/under, it's curently at 1.5 rounds. This fight will 100% go longer than 1.5 rounds and at 4/9 odds, that is practically free money. Could Cyborg land a big shot and KO Holm, sure could. Could Holly catch Cris with a counter and TKO her quickly, sure could. With all that said, Holly isn't a presser and she's also elusive enough to not get caught in the first round. I think that is a shoe-in.

If you then look at the individual rounds, you can get Holly by TKO in Round 3, 4 or 5 at crazy prices like 33/1, 40/1 and 50/1.

On paper this is a close fight - but with odds like this, it's begging to be bet on.

Even Holly on points is 4/1.

Someone is sleeping at the wheel here.

Cyborg is practically undefeated, and Holm is 2-3 in her last 5.

That's why the odds are lopsided.

Tate toyed with Holly on the ground. From all indications Cyborg had been going hard on wrestling lately. I expect her to take he down and submit her at some point against the cage.

I really hope Holly can pull it off but face the facts, she has lost to shittier fighters than Cyborg. That's probably what the bookies are betting on.

This fucking guy again. Totally exposed during the RDA/Lawler card when he showed he does live betting and changes his picks mid fight. He has no clue pre-fight.

I think that you are definitely onto something with the over under on this fight.

I think i'll put down on Holly lasting 7 and a half minutes.

Nuggets like this is where you can really take the bookies to the cleaners.

Personally, I have Holm winning the fight anyway, but besides that just look at the odds!

For Holly Holm to stop Cyborg you can get 8/1 - that is nothing short of crazy.

Then if you look at the over/under, it's curently at 1.5 rounds. This fight will 100% go longer than 1.5 rounds and at 4/9 odds, that is practically free money. Could Cyborg land a big shot and KO Holm, sure could. Could Holly catch Cris with a counter and TKO her quickly, sure could. With all that said, Holly isn't a presser and she's also elusive enough to not get caught in the first round. I think that is a shoe-in.

If you then look at the individual rounds, you can get Holly by TKO in Round 3, 4 or 5 at crazy prices like 33/1, 40/1 and 50/1.

On paper this is a close fight - but with odds like this, it's begging to be bet on.

Even Holly on points is 4/1.

Someone is sleeping at the wheel here.
Agreed 100%

Gonna be putting a good sum of money on this fight.

How often does this need to be said? The odds don't reflect the real chance of a fighter winning. Bookies aren't dumb. They make money regardless of who wins.

Back