No Spoilers Just finished Death Stranding after starting it a few years ago

Only played it for about 4 hours. Went away for work for 3 weeks then couldn't be bothered picking it up again. Was interesting at least.

Downloaded it again because why not. Think I'm at that shit boss fight you fight with pee grenades and I ran out of pee so I couldn't kill it.

Downloaded it again because why not. Think I'm at that shit boss fight you fight with pee grenades and I ran out of pee so I couldn't kill it.
So, is there farming at points in this game? I can't imagine finding it worth it to farm blood vials or then pee(?) in this, lol. It's just not fun. I wish I liked the game.

So, is there farming at points in this game? I can't imagine finding it worth it to farm blood vials or then pee(?) in this, lol. It's just not fun. I wish I liked the game.

you make pee grenades when your in your room , there are chances to farm actual materials though, very handy when making bridges and roads

I think pee/poo replenishes over time but not quickly enough to fight a boss with

I think pee/poo replenishes over time but not quickly enough to fight a boss with
Been a while but can't you just drink the cans of monster in your room, walk out re-enter and repeat and just stock up that way?

It's just not fun.

This is the main reason I’ve avoided the game. Even among glowing reviews some of the feedback is that the game isn’t fun.

M9j5ylh.png

Been in my back log for a while now but picked up the Director’s Cut not too long ago for real cheap. I’ve heard it improves some of the issues and adds more content but can’t speak to it much.

Looking forward to giving it a go some day.

Sometimes I try interesting games when they get cheap. Judging by these posts I would need someone to pay me to try it.

Last edited:
I played it for a bit but did not like the NPC interactions (holograms). None of the NPCs you get missions from felt very unique or different. I don't know the plot but I was guessing that humanity was already all extinct because you do not interact with a real person, just fucking holograms telling you to leave the package at their doorstep.

Back