Just found out that im a Canadian Citizen... advice?

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Congrats on potentially joining a first-world country. You need to live like 6 months a year in Canada for the health coverage though.
Honestly, how is the health care compared to the U.S. quality-wise?

KZij_j.gif

send me some Canadian Meat Company Chorizo plz they dont ship to US
cashapp, venmo, paypal, please advise

Honestly, how is the health care compared to the U.S. quality-wise?

If you have an issue that's annoying but not life-threatening or causing permanent damage, you'll wait a long time. If it's serious, they get to you promptly. When conservatives talk about Canadians going to the US for healthcare for example, what they fail to understand is that it's richer Canadians going for those "annoying but not critical" issues. The service / bed side manner is lacking, but nobody complains since they're not having to pay tens if not hundreds of thousands for procedures. There's a reason no country goes back to the US model.

Live your life like you were before?

If you have an issue that's annoying but not life-threatening or causing permanent damage, you'll wait a long time. If it's serious, they get to you promptly. When conservatives talk about Canadians going to the US for healthcare for example, what they fail to understand is that it's richer Canadians going for those "annoying but not critical" issues. The service / bed side manner is lacking, but nobody complains since they're not having to pay tens if not hundreds of thousands for procedures. There's a reason no country goes back to the US model.
I figured that was the case. Just wanted to hear a first-hand experience

My biological dad was born in Canada. According to Canada.ca,

"You’re likely a Canadian citizen if you

• were born outside Canada and at least 1 of your parents (legal parent at birth) or biological parent) either
    • was born in Canada, or
    • became a naturalized citizen before you were born"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...dian-citizen/eligibility/already-citizen.html

any advice my fellow Canadians?
Welp, get ready to be blamed for everything that is wrong with our society!

My biological dad was born in Canada. According to Canada.ca,

"You’re likely a Canadian citizen if you

• were born outside Canada and at least 1 of your parents (legal parent at birth) or biological parent) either
    • was born in Canada, or
    • became a naturalized citizen before you were born"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...dian-citizen/eligibility/already-citizen.html

any advice my fellow Canadians?

Usually you only need to be from a shithole country a claim asylum. They will spread the red carpet.

Back