Justin Trudeau: Canada will lift the visa requirement for Mexican visitors

I thought paradise highway was the I-5 corridor from so cal to the Canada border

I get you and agree. The thing is, Mexicans are more likely to assimilate than immigrants from Muslim countries. Making a buck then helping foreign economies should be a no no in my mind as well.

I'm an immigrant, and am very vocal about the advantages of the melting pot model vs multiculturalism. It's one of the very few things I get confrontational about in real life. As far as I'm concerned if you move to a new country you should make every effort to become part of that society. If not, then gtfo.
I completely agree and I feel exactly the same way about my own native relations. I get that some of them feel this anger over past wrongs and I won't debate the issue because its not important. How does isolating yourself from the greater community serve either them or the greater community?

I think most people who hear the term multiculturalism don't really understand what it means. I think most think they are the same thing, but they aren't. One is about becoming one big community that is an amalgamation of its participants and the other is about being different communities living side by side - something that has never worked in the history of humanity and that goes double for groups like Muslims.

I think that by the time we come around to it, this is going to get very ugly and very violent and the people to blame will be those individuals that refused to stand up for the principles of there communities against immigrants who don't want to assimilate and I think those immigrants who do want to join the society and not simply live on the land will be the ones to pay the greatest price.

I completely agree and I feel exactly the same way about my own native relations. I get that some of them feel this anger over past wrongs and I won't debate the issue because its not important. How does isolating yourself from the greater community serve either them or the greater community?

I think most people who hear the term multiculturalism don't really understand what it means. I think most think they are the same thing, but they aren't. One is about becoming one big community that is an amalgamation of its participants and the other is about being different communities living side by side - something that has never worked in the history of humanity and that goes double for groups like Muslims.

I think that by the time we come around to it, this is going to get very ugly and very violent and the people to blame will be those individuals that refused to stand up for the principles of there communities against immigrants who don't want to assimilate and I think those immigrants who do want to join the society and not simply live on the land will be the ones to pay the greatest price.
Your last paragraph is the reason I started getting involved in the European migrant threads, and speaking out against Merkels lunacy.

I was born in Europe and believe the culture is worth preserving, but that's not my main concern with forced multiculturalism. People tend to forget the willingness to get ugly that's just under the surface of Europeans because that continent has been mostly peaceful for generations now. Expecting completely opposing ideologies to live side by side is unrealistic, and will lead to conflict sooner or later.

European culture isn't going anywhere, there's a lot of stubborn and prideful people on that continent. But getting past some hurdles might not be pleasant. And I don't want that to happen. I think there's better ways of moving ahead as a species. And that's where my idealism is at odds with my realism.

Oh, and half my family are natives, so I've had that conversation before. Not the brightest idea I've ever had as usually I'm the only white boy around. But that's mostly in the past now.

I'd rather Mexicans than East Indians which is all there is in my neighbourhood in Edmonton.

Your last paragraph is the reason I started getting involved in the European migrant threads, and speaking out against Merkels lunacy.

I was born in Europe and believe the culture is worth preserving, but that's not my main concern with forced multiculturalism. People tend to forget the willingness to get ugly that's just under the surface of Europeans because that continent has been mostly peaceful for generations now. Expecting completely opposing ideologies to live side by side is unrealistic, and will lead to conflict sooner or later.

Which of course begs the question, seeing as how this is so blatantly obvious that it creates conflict, of why it is being engineered so heavily into society all across the Western nations.

Clearly they want conflict.

If we took a drink every time one our our politicians said 'Diversity is our greatest strength' we'd be drunk in a few minutes time.

Canada is only 19% visible minority (as of 2011, at least), that likely has ALOT to do w/ the lack of racism. Quite frankly, compared to the US, that's not diverse at all
Canada has about 35M people, almost 80% are white

Just according to Wikipedia, Canada is 76.7% white and the US is 72.4% white. Hardly a difference.

Cali has 37M people, only 38% are nonhispanic whites for reference.....
Canada has some Asians, but again less than simply California has as 12-13% of its population

Why are you comparing all of Canada to Cali? And Canada's total population is roughly 14% asian while the US is closer to 5%. I think Vancouver is roughly 50% asian.

Just according to Wikipedia, Canada is 76.7% white and the US is 72.4% white. Hardly a difference.

Why are you comparing all of Canada to Cali? And Canada's total population is roughly 14% asian while the US is closer to 5%. I think Vancouver is roughly 50% asian.
white in the US is counting Hispanics.....look up non hispanic whites

I'd rather have a million poor third worlders than your racist ass. Racism and xenophobia aren't welcome in Canada.

African Americans and hispanics have a gang problem because of historical racism from white people, men in particular. That's why it's so important to challenge patriarchal xenophobia. In Canada, we have actively sought to include women everywhere and treat immigrants fairly. That's why we don't have the race problems that you get in America.

Actually racism is increasing in Canada. You're a blind progressive incapable of seeing the evidence and the truth all around you.

You act as if people from the third world aren't racist as fuck. I see racism every fucking day in Bramladesh.

You truly bought into the anti white rhetoric.

Exactly, in the US you have a major problem with racism and xenophobia. It leads to immigrants from other cultures not assimilating. Canada is much more inclusive and not scared of other cultures. It all stems from your patriarchal institutions.

Canadians are being heavily brainwashed to accept this multicultural and diversity bullshit, like Sweden and others.

I can't stand it when progressive paint this picture of innocent non racist immigrants being oppressed by white men.

I'd rather have a million poor third worlders than your racist ass. Racism and xenophobia aren't welcome in Canada.

African Americans and hispanics have a gang problem because of historical racism from white people, men in particular. That's why it's so important to challenge patriarchal xenophobia. In Canada, we have actively sought to include women everywhere and treat immigrants fairly. That's why we don't have the race problems that you get in America.

Maybe open your eyes and pull your head out of your ass. Cunucks are plenty racist, and the new canadiens your beloved brown immigrants are the most racist trash i have ever met. Hey no BMWs.

And lol Black and latino gangs exist due to white men being racist, are you fucking retarded ?

Epitome of irony and your stupidity you wanting poor third worlder's and yet cry about patriarchy even though they are more that then whites ever been. And they to happen to be more racist then whites.

Maybe open your eyes and pull your head out of your ass. Cunucks are plenty racist, and the new canadiens your beloved brown immigrants are the most racist trash i have ever met. Hey no BMWs.

And lol Black and latino gangs exist due to white men being racist, are you fucking retarded ?

Epitome of irony and your stupidity you wanting poor third worlder's and yet cry about patriarchy even though they are more that then whites ever been. And they to happen to be more racist then whites.

Lmfao White Americans have way more racist...more importantly their racist are way more dedicated, they take it very seriously.

Then we have the hidden racist which is like half the population.

Racism is a cause for gangs, how can u feel proud or get a decent job when everybody around u is racist?...is hard and that's one of the reasons why gangs exist.

Your a piece of trash, doubt u ever met a "brown" immigrant....I know em and they are good ppl

Lmfao White Americans have way more racist...more importantly their racist are way more dedicated, they take it very seriously.

Then we have the hidden racist which is like half the population.

Racism is a cause for gangs, how can u feel proud or get a decent job when everybody around u is racist?...is hard and that's one of the reasons why gangs exist.

Your a piece of trash, doubt u ever met a "brown" immigrant....I know em and they are good ppl

no you brain dead leftist idiot, i work with plenty of em and they are pretty open that their people are racist fucks.

my best friend a tamil drops his punjab girl 7 blocks from her house cause shes scared her father and brother would kill her if they find out shes seeing him, and that hardly ever happens as 90% of the time the bitch lies shes going to work when she sees him.

No dumbshit racism is not cause for gangs, ignorance lazyness and a predisposition to violence is.

Clearly you are nothing but a brainwashed moronic trashbeg, not an insult just a honest observation.

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas how a Mexican would go about claiming asylum then successfully becoming a refugee. Pretend he's fleeing from Syria is all I got.

Or just become an "over-stayer" after pretending to be a tourist.

Fuck no! We already have enough gang problems without those absolute psychopaths over here. At least right now gang members with very few exceptions stay to killing each other.

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas how a Mexican would go about claiming asylum then successfully becoming a refugee. Pretend he's fleeing from Syria is all I got.

Or just become an "over-stayer" after pretending to be a tourist.
Feeling from Cartel controlled regions?

Back