PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

They're just testing the patience of their striking fans. I guess even a fight between 2 out of prime glass chin cans like Schilling vs Rockhold will seem like a good fight after those grappling and India vs Pakistan match-ups.

Im enjoying the grappling, myself! Craig Jones is cool.

that'll be a stretch as well

striking called karate combat will start

lol this is very true. Sloppy kickboxing of the UFC with the pesky grappling separated.

that'll be a stretch as well

striking called karate combat will start

Actually, you've got me thinking.

If anyone knows of a pure karate stylist on this card, please point him out to me.

They really need to stop going to the camera drones. Those shots are too far away and we miss cool stuff like the sweep.

Wtf? This pit business is fucking crazy. Gnp is a whole different animal.

Actually, you've got me thinking.

If anyone knows of a pure karate stylist on this card, please point him out to me.

The first couple shows had strictly karate dudes but now it's just maybe he dabbled in karate or maybe he has his whole base in karate but he has done muay thai, kickboxing, boxing as well and they are obviously going to use the techniques that win them the fight when it's go time and not be some karate dude

Wtf? This pit business is fucking crazy. Gnp is a whole different animal.
Yeah, it's like the old WAMMA pit for MMA. Grappling was a nightmare at the edges.

I can understand him
No, I mean the closed captioning can't understand him. The sub-titles they're giving him are bonkers.

I realize now that sounded like I was saying you need to turn on CC to understand him. I meant you need to turn on CC to see the hilarity.

Don't you dare. Splash some water on your face. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
maybe 1 more fight or 2 max. Gotta sleep so i can wake up in time to watch Ryan Garcia get knocked out. Can't miss out on that

Back