PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

The first couple shows had strictly karate dudes but now it's just maybe he dabbled in karate or maybe he has his whole base in karate but he has done muay thai, kickboxing, boxing as well and they are obviously going to use the techniques that win them the fight when it's go time and not be some karate dude
Yeah, they may need to rename this at some point or it'll be the Radio Shack of combat.

What are the actual rules here? laying down against the pit doesnt count as a knockdown, what if you get knocked down against the side?

No double legs, but singles and trips are okay?

The Youtube stream was lagging way too much, had to give up on it, will try for the main event

No, I mean the closed captioning can't understand him. The sub-titles they're giving him are bonkers.

I realize now that sounded like I was saying you need to turn on CC to understand him. I meant you need to turn on CC to see the hilarity.
Ohhh

Man, I can't decide who I hate listening to more: Robin Black or Joe Rogan.
Robin Black for sure, i can survive a full UFC card with Rogan, i wouldnt survive 1 round with Robin Black on the mic.

PS: GSP and Bas Rutten are not exactly the best either, but i guess its what we have to deal with.

oh shit, we got a Wushu guy? Interested to see that

Back