Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

Lol we had at least one 3rd party investigation, carried out by a group of ninjas, commissioned by partisan politicans looking to uncover the very fraud you're selling wolf tickets for here on The Dog, and they managed to accomplish *checks notes* find more votes for the opposition. And run away with bags of government money.

the cyber ninja's - the most transparent auditors in the history of auditors - were not partisan enough for my likings. they didnt have enough trump flags and bumper stickers on their trucks, and the fact that they found more legal votes for brandon instead of giving me the results i wanted leads me to believe that they were really undercover agents of the deep state that sold out to the radical left. it was all a ruse!

yeah those cyber ninja turtles were a bunch of political hacks that were planted there by the cabal establishment and hunter's laptop.. maybe for their next big transparent investigation, they can bring on the fraud power rangers, the best buy geek squad, or the discovery card fraud squad.

Last edited:
@idrankyourbeer how well has Drumph done in court with all the evidence he had to present that the 2020 election was not free and fair?

It has now been 874 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65, there have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land.

@idrankyourbeer how well has Drumph done in court with all the evidence he had to present that the 2020 election was not free and fair?
lol nice deflection, the election of 2020 should be investigated thoroughly by a joint session of congress, both sides should appoint commite leaders and do what should of happened in the first place.

Prove the election wasn't stolen and guess what, that would effectively end trumps political career, right now he would be the laughing stock of this nation instead of the guy who is up 20 percent in every GOP primary poll

Nah they rather just arrest people who make the claim and instruct social media to give the name and address of anyone making these claims online.

It has now been 874 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65, there have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land.

1-65.

There's only one person in history that would be envious of such a record.
SmartSelect_20230327_180459_Chrome.jpg

lol nice deflection, the election of 2020 should be investigated thoroughly by a joint session of congress, both sides should appoint commite leaders and do what should of happened in the first place.

Prove the election wasn't stolen and guess what, that would effectively end trumps political career, right now he would be the laughing stock of this nation instead of the guy who is up 20 percent in every GOP primary poll

Nah they rather just arrest people who make the claim and instruct social media to give the name and address of anyone making these claims online.

if a crime had been committed, prove it in court. thats where legal matters are resolved, and widespread election fraud sounds like a pretty serious crime and legal matter.

if some crimes had actually been committed, its best to resolve it through the court system, and not on Pillow Talk with Mike Lindell, or White Power Hour with Faux Entertainment tv host Tucker Carlson. Youtube and Twitter do not have the authority to resolve legal disputes or overturn presidential elections, and legal proceedings are not held in the parking lot of a landscaping store across the street from the dildo shop.

after hundreds of millions of dollars was milked from the maga sheep just to find all of the fraud and stop the steal, so far the only real-world fraud that they have found was a handful of registered conservatives who were caught trying to illegally vote and were either found guilty or pled guilty to voter fraud related offenses.

i guess all the rest of the evidence must be too damning for anybody else to look at, other than a crackhead pillow salesman of course. but don't you worry my good friend, he will be bringing that evidence to court and proving to the world that the easter bunny and the election fraud fairy exists any day now!

Last edited:
Lol we had at least one 3rd party investigation, carried out by a group of ninjas, commissioned by partisan politicans looking to uncover the very fraud you're selling wolf tickets for here on The Dog, and they managed to accomplish *checks notes* find more votes for the opposition. And run away with bags of government money.
If you were in Arizona during the Cyber Ninja's recount, you could hear this song in the air as a jet was flying over.

Lets review the Cyber Ninjas recount.
First he said he was former military intelligence, and he KNEW Biden lost.
Come to find out the Ninja was a jeep mechanic but some how weaseled himself into getting paid by Arizona taxpayers dollars to do a recount.
The Ninja, was woefully underqualified for his job, which did not bother AZ GOP because they needed to keep the Rubes motivated, so they hired the guy who said Biden lost.
Then the Cyber Ninja was taking private jets every where and compromising, voters private data, and got his information in like 3 months late. I don't blame him on the delay because he was trying to figure a way out and plus the longer it takes, more private jets, picked up by the citizens of Arizona.
So after all that wait, what did the ringer AKA The Cyber Ninja, say, He said "Trump got his shit pushed in by Biden." The fact these Rubes believe there was some massive fraud after 6 recounts and one done by a ringer, just goes to show you Trumpers are members of a cult.
Wisconsin also hired a ringer who ran up big tabs for Wisconsin tax payers to pick up and he said "Biden pushed Trumps shit in".
The pro Trump guy doing the Wisconsin recount is like most Trump lawyers and facing an Ethics Charge. At least he pocketed a half a million in tax dollars.
https://www.wpr.org/ethics-complaint-2020-election-review-michael-gableman-vos-trump
Its sad, you have elected officials wasting tax payers dollars for the sole purpose of keeping their base motivated.

mike lindell is already investigating the election, inspecting all of the packet captures, and going through all of the evidence of fraud that was too damning to bring to court.

they oughtta be finding the fraud and stopping the steal any day now

speaking of the crackhead pillow salesman, i guess he needs more money to find that fraud and stop the steal, as he's out there trying to hustle off some slippers

Somehow Kari thinks this teenager level joke is a win to post on social media

That bombshell turned out to be a dud

well gee willackers batman, who ever would have seen that coming?

would be a real punt to the cunt if on top of this investigation, they ended up finding a bunch more legal votes for katie hobbs

Last edited:
The thread title is (unintenionally) fucking hilarious.

The thread title is (unintenionally) fucking hilarious.

Some of the early posts are exceptionally hilarious

First 6-7 pages was the usual idiots gloating about their mystical red wave that didnt happen.. Page 10 is when Hobbs started winning and the chuds started melting

Last edited:
Some of the early posts are exceptionally hilarious

Feels like enjoying them by going back would feel like equivalent to laughing at retarded children falling over.

So I won't do it.

Because I'm trying to convince myself that I am a good person.

Feels like enjoying them by going back would feel like equivalent to laughing at retarded children falling over.

So I won't do it.

Because I'm trying to convince myself that I am a good person.

Don't feel bad.. for these chuds, their mental handicap was by choice

That’s not the way it works, bud.
If you make the claim, like the election was stolen, it’s on you to provide evidence to back up your claim.

Back